Official NRL Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

Interesting Stat
Tim Sheens -Made the finals 3 times in the last 15 seasons, has a 43% winning strike rate

Given the cattle he has at his disposal that doesn't sound like a stat that fits is reputation... and it is 9 of 14 I think you'll find as he had that year of with "stress leave" after coaching the Cowboys...........

Having said that stats can be misleading as he made the finals 8 out of the previous 9 years before that..........although I could've coached that Canberra side of late 80s early 90s whilst drinking beer with my eyes closed and got them to the finals.

Perhaps he has become irrelevant over time as you have said not good recently and if it wasn't for Parra's woes and a lucky win over the Sharks he might be in the spot light more.....

Cheers
Ross

I thought Carney would take too many Dally M points off Gal at the start of the season but now i think he is a certainty to win the Dally M this year.
I do remember Lewis somehow beating him for the lock of the year a season or 2 ago but now everyone knows how good he is not just Sharks supporters......We have known this for years :thumbsup:

I thought Carney would take too many Dally M points off Gal at the start of the season but now i think he is a certainty to win the Dally M this year.
I do remember Lewis somehow beating him for the lock of the year a season or 2 ago but now everyone knows how good he is not just Sharks supporters......We have known this for years :thumbsup:
too true, just wish channel 9 would give sharks some airtime so the wider public could see how hes playing, atm its just us foxtel subscribers that get to see the gold

Who cares about the Sharks? Seriously... As long as Brisbane have their 7 day turn around, and their Friday night match every week, everything is right with the world! :thumbsup:

Bring it
2.1249545565.drug-castle.jpg

Who cares about the Sharks? Seriously... As long as Brisbane have their 7 day turn around, and their Friday night match every week, everything is right with the world! :thumbsup:
gotta agree with ya about who cares about the sharks and no tv games but it aint half as sad as watching the bunnies run around on tv for so long since their reinstatement back into the game and come up with nothing for close to 10 years, same as the 15 years before they were booted out

cant believe parra scum won the prodigal son jarryd "do you know who i am" hayne played all i heard on talk back radio when coming home from penrith was how they will maked the 8 now

Back
Top Bottom