Official NRL Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

Unless you get some quality halves your going nowhere.

Word is some players have not been paid in 6 months.

Yeah, I did mention that in my post. IMO... Prince or Carty needs to go and a whole new attacking game plan needs to be put into place. If I can read what Princey is going to do from the grandstand, its no wonder teams that have done their study on Prince are all over him like a rash on the field.

Lol even id be angry if gallen leaves hes a sharks legend. Needs to stay there and no doubt he will. Hope he plays front row every week hes game changing when he does

Parra is worse than penrith in terms of letting juniours go. Canberra seem to be the best at keeping them

Size and speed is what Searley is after I think. At this stage the 2013 looks good. We still lack a number 6. I read that we had $600K available for next years salary cap so Davey boy will soak alot of that up. I don't know why the club aren't frantically searching for a Number 6. Especially when DCE is looking for offers.

Run on team for 2013 at this stage:

1 Will Zillman
2 Kevin Gordon
3 Jamal Idris
4 Beau Champion
5 David Mead
6 Beau Henry/Aiden Sezer ????
7 Scott Prince
8 Luke Douglas
9 Matt Srama
10 Nate Myles
11 Ashley Harrison
12 Dave Taylor
13 Greg Bird
14 Luke Bailey
15 Ryan James
16 Mark Minichiello
17 Bodene Thompson

Good luck to the titans blade that is looking like a formidable team..... personally though beeing a souths fan i am dissapointed Dave T is going but i respect his decision seeing its family not cash but i look at it this way now and i hope Maquire does too.... and that is souths need to work him like a dog no longer beeing concerned about his body and future years .... just this season and get every last second and ounce of blood out of him make the most of him for this season.... and then pack him up and send him on his way :)

Family not money?........ I bet a lazy $450k a year certainly played a part in getting his signature on the contract. ;)

Family not money?........ I bet a lazy $450k a year certainly played a part in getting his signature on the contract. ;)

Well im just going on what he said and i think at souths he is on 400000 k now and from all reports souths offered him a huge deal(im sure they offered him more then this cause they would not have wanted to lose him) and all the little "extras" he would have got from beeing in with Russel crowe surely would be worth more then 450,000 from the titans......i guess you just cant put a price on a home cooked meal from your mother.....:) ..... he will turn up at titans pre season 135 kilo lol... Good luck to him anyways like i said i am sad to see him go but i was also sad to see sandow go but i am more the happy with his replacement Reynolds... replacing Dave T though is gunna be hard we will need 2 players to replace him... the only player i think that is a similar type of player is T rex so we may have to try to get him or maybe that Ryan James he is a weapon i reckon

Cameron King out for up to 6 weeks with a broken thumb - wonder if he will have signed with someone for next year by then. He's definitely injury prone...

Well Bennett want Danny Buderus to play another season so this Cameron King stuff may just be the makings of his manager to up his asking price.

penrith are spastics, cant really outlay why just yet. but you guys know were my penrith interests lie so it shouldnt be too hard to figure out, and should come out in the next week or so.

Back
Top Bottom