Official NRL Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

Gallen is a beast........and im sure I heard Girds laughing tonight everytime Coote got near the ball .....when he could hold on to it! LOL

certainly is 32 hitups, what a freak.

yeah i sit in like the penrith players families bay, so it gets awkward when im cheering when hes dropped it and 30 -40 people trun around giving me death stares ahhaa. but sooner gordons back the better

cant believe parra scum won the prodigal son jarryd "do you know who i am" hayne played all i heard on talk back radio when coming home from penrith was how they will maked the 8 now

The Sea Eagles were woeful...I don't think one in a row will get the Eels into the 8..................

So have Souths turned a corner now with 2 in a row? They looked pretty composed against the Dogs especially in that 5-10 minute period the Dogs were camped on South's line in the second half. Looks like Adam Reynolds is starting to get used to NRL, im impressed with him so far especially in defence. Its nice to have a half that doesn't get run over by the opposition like Sandow used to

Just finished watching an awesome game of AFL on 7mate and channel nein has this crap on. Would have loved to have seen this game on FTA TV.

Back
Top Bottom