Official NBL 2013/14 Season Thread

Channel Ten is reporting that Trevor Gleeson could be the next wildcats coach. Not a good move wildcats, have a few members that wouldn't be happy including me

Channel Ten is reporting that Trevor Gleeson could be the next wildcats coach. Not a good move wildcats, have a few members that wouldn't be happy including me

I cant see ANY Cats fans being happy about that. To go from Bevo to Gleeson is a step backwards in talent and personality.

I would have preferred if they just gave Shawn Dennis the job.

I cant see ANY Cats fans being happy about that. To go from Bevo to Gleeson is a step backwards in talent and personality.

I would have preferred if they just gave Shawn Dennis the job.
Agreed there mate Shawn would be my choice :(

The Sydney Kings are pleased to announce they have filled one of their import slots for the 2013/2014 National Basketball League season with the signing of point guard Jesse Sanders.

It will be interesting to see how he goes in the NBL. He doesn't have very impressive pro stats, but neither did Corin Henry. Not so sure he is an upgrade on Henry though.

http://www.sydneykings.com/article/id/awztzi5uaw4a197qbkayyee0z

The new Sydney import looks good. I wish the Wildcats picked him up for this season
He looks ok, but he wouldn't be what the Wildcats need mate. He is a PG and apparently similar to Damian Martin. The Cats need a taller SG.

Hopefully they sign a coach soon (rumours floating about Gleeson being offered the job) and then an import asap.

He looks ok, but he wouldn't be what the Wildcats need mate. He is a PG and apparently similar to Damian Martin. The Cats need a taller SG.

Hopefully they sign a coach soon (rumours floating about Gleeson being offered the job) and then an import asap.

The Wildcats desperately need a PG who can run the floor. I love Damien but he is no floor general

Dunno mate. Strange that all this is happening with no coach signed. Maybe there is a coach signed and it just hasn't been announced yet?

I am also glad Bartlett is gone.

In 2012/13 Bartlett averaged over 16.5 minutes per game with 5.2ppg (at 28.3 fg%), 2.0 rpg and 1.1 apg. I would be expecting a better return with that much court time.

The only wildcat who averaged under 30%FG.

Back
Top Bottom