Official NBL 2013/14 Season Thread

@BenFitz: @Joeingles7 eurobasket journo saying you turned down Memphis 2 year offer as you have deals from Maccabi and Olympiakos to consider

@Joeingles7: @BenFitz gotta love what ppl talk about.. Fun to listen to anyway :)

A few more additions , so here's another rough guide to team line ups so far.....

Adelaide
Ervin* - Cadee
Gibson - Teys
Frye* - Creek
Petrie - Anthony
Johnson - Schenscher

Cairns
Wilson* - Bruce
Gliddon - ???
Weigh - Steindl
Loughton - Young
Tragardh - Burston

Melbourne
??? - Tomlinson
Goulding - Odigie
Greer - Walker
Worthington - Ballinger
Morrison* - ???

NZ
??? - Webster
Corletto - Bruton
Abercrombie - Te Rangi
Vukona - Lazare*
Pledger - Trueman

Perth
Martin - ???
??? - ???
Hire - Muo
Redhage - Wagstaff
Knight - ???

Sydney
Sanders* - Gleeson
Carmouche* - White
Madgen - Harvey
Garlepp - Hill - Ellis
Ogilvy - Allen

Townsville
Markovic - Norton
Crawford - Djeric
Blanchfield - Pace*
Conklin* - Holmes
Hinder - Vanderjagt

Wollongong
Martin - ???
??? - Demos
Coenraad - ???
Forman - Gruber
Davidson - ???

Yep, another talented young WA player goes to a different NBL team because the Wildcats don't show enough interest :mad:

2 in 2 years now!

I have heard that it certainly wasnt from lack of interest on behalf of the Wildcats. Ellis was wanting to play outside Dad's shadow, which is fair enough. But I am still spewin that he isnt playing for us. He would certainly fill the 2 spot quite nicely.

I have heard that it certainly wasnt from lack of interest on behalf of the Wildcats. Ellis was wanting to play outside Dad's shadow, which is fair enough. But I am still spewin that he isnt playing for us. He would certainly fill the 2 spot quite nicely.
Apparently he doesn't graduate until December and the Wildcats didn't want to wait that long, which is fair enough, but Cody himself said the Kings showed more interest.

He is a PF though mate, not a 2, so that also was a factor with Redhage and Wagstaff already signed.

Back
Top Bottom