Official Cleveland Cavaliers Thread - Spoilers

bumping this thing up.

one positive i can take from irvings injury is the passion he has for the game that he hit a wall so hard that he broke his hand, all over a bad pass in SL training. at least he will be ready for training camp

and zeller is killing it in the SL! Waiters isnt shooting the best but he's being aggressive which is good. we play PHX tomorrow.

Well it didn't take long to find my favourite thread on the site! I'm a new member but I love this thread especially!

So keen for the new season to start with our young nucleus of Irving, Thompson, Waiters and Zeller!

Zeller and Thompson have been awfully impressive in my opinion throughout the SL, and while Waiters shot isn't falling his playmaking ability is something to look forward too!

Go the Cavs!

So I was really bored tonight so I thought I'd do something special for you guys to show off some of my Cavs gear I've collected over the years!
Definitely cannot wait for the 2012-13 Card sets so I can get my hands on some Irving, TT, Waiters and Zeller cards!

Hope you like the stuff!

Jerseys
Tristan Thompson (away)
Kyrie Irving (home)

ThompsonIrving.jpg

Past & Present?
LeBron James (away)
Kyrie Irving (away)

LeBronIrving.jpg

Old School
LeBron James (home)
Cavaliers game shorts (home)
Beach Towel

JerseyShortsTowel.jpg

Hanging on the Wall
Anderson Varejao plaque

AndyVarejao-1.jpg

Eastern Conference Champs!
2007 Eastern Conference Champs - Hopefully I can upgrade this one very very soon

Cavs2007Champs-1.jpg

Cards and a little something special
Baron Davis (Red) - Totally Certified 2010-11
Shaquille O'Neal (Blue) - Certified 2009-10
Dion Waiters signed Syracuse Orange poster

ShaqWaitersBaron.jpg

Hope you like it and I hope to add more and more to the collection heading into next season!

Cheers all
Staggs

ahhh, tough lose. So good to come back from 17 and take the lead, but after they take the lead back, we never recovered. then again varejoe and zeller were out. onto to PHX on saturday!!

also, Anderson Varejoe is the most IMPORTANT player on the team. Kyrie is the best and most talented but Andy is the most important.

Hard one to swallow, just watched it on League Pass then cos I've been out all day/night.

Andy V has been playing phenomenally well, Tristan stood up without him, but god he is frustrating to watch. It's hard not to just expect Tristan to be as good as Kyrie and I have to constantly tell myself he's played what 65 NBA games. But god sometimes I get so frustrated by the kid. I guess that's the thing he's only 21. As long as he brings his defense and his rebounding I guess I can forgive him haha

Hard one to swallow, just watched it on League Pass then cos I've been out all day/night.

Andy V has been playing phenomenally well, Tristan stood up without him, but god he is frustrating to watch. It's hard not to just expect Tristan to be as good as Kyrie and I have to constantly tell myself he's played what 65 NBA games. But god sometimes I get so frustrated by the kid. I guess that's the thing he's only 21. As long as he brings his defense and his rebounding I guess I can forgive him haha

I felt like punching the screen when he jumped so high on that David Lee jumper and we had no help D. Led to an easy dunk at an important part of the game

Got a good feeling we will beat the Suns tomorrow, I have a bye in bball so I can watch it live :D

Back
Top Bottom