Official Cleveland Cavaliers Thread - Spoilers

Loving Dion's start to the season! When he and Kyrie are off the floor we have nothing going for us offensively!

Zeller was looking very good vs the Clippers before the facial injury :( hopefully he isn't out for too long!

I think we should get rid of Gibson. I love him, but he's getting worse every year.

I know, I'd be so devastated to see him go. I'd rather see us hang on to Andy and Boobie because I love them and they are the last of the LeBron era who went through all the pain after he left, but we probably aren't going to contend with them. As much as I rate Andy he's going to be the wrong side of 30 when we are contending and Boobie has just lost it, we need him to lead that 2nd team along with CJ and get buckets. It's just not happening.

Love watching this Cavs team however, when they get in full flight with Kyrie, Dion, Andy and Co running up and down the floor in transition we are a great team to watch!

halftime couldn't come quick enough for the cavs. a 26 point lead cut down to only 13 at half time. still a very good half, but terrible job at closing it out

Would have been an easy win for the Hawks had they left Teague on the floor for more minutes, pretty weird how in his contract negotiation season that some weird bait and switch tactics are going on. Going to be a fine player is Jeff Teague once he works out how to create his own jump shots.

Cavs play the Kings tonight, in one of the most highly anticipated matches all season ;) But seriously, the Kings have been playing good ball as of late, but we should still win as the Kings are coming off a road loss at Detroit and we haven't played since Sunday. Should be a good one.

And Anderson Varejoe is back at practice, but is still limited. Only a matter of time until we trade him.....

Back
Top Bottom