Official Cleveland Cavaliers Thread - Spoilers

Great win!!! Outscored the Rockets by 14 POINTS in the last quarter, that's how to close out a game!!! And NYK lost, so it gets us one win closer to the 8th playoff spot!! Next up the Raptors in a couple of days, a team we always have trouble beating.

And man the Rockets are so underated, great team.

Big win today in Jersey, rookies came up massive. Play the Hawks again in 2 days, hopefully we have figured them out and pull out a W.

With the Sessions trade, I think it's good. Maybe not in the short term but it is in the long term. With him gone we probs won't make playoffs this season, but it gives Kyrie more space on the floor to do his thing. And we get another 1st round pick in what will be a very strong and deep draft class. And the Lakers got a great point guard. Thank you Ramon for your time in Cleveland and good luck in L.A!

These rookies are the future of the team. Irving and Thompson killed it today, even the NBA.com companion made me jump off my chair when kyrie hit that clutch bank shot against Jersey.

Well last home game tomorrow against the Wizards, we beat them a couple of weeks ago so hopefully we can get the last home win of the season!! Then season wraps up in Chicago. I'll be posting my season in review for Cleveland in a few days, so look forward to that!!

Been looking at this years free agents and seeing as we need a wing player, Nicolas Batum stands out. He has unlimited range, long and athletic and a terrific defender at times. Portland will pay him big to keep him (his a restricted free agent) but I think we should try and make a push for him.

And I've been looking at the number 24 pick we have and Fab Melo looks like a player we could use. A lot of mock drafts have him coming here and I wouldn't mind it. His a terrible offensive player, as all his points come from mostly offensive rebounds (which is great) and doesn't have a post move. But he can work on that. His a stand out defender. Reminds me of Varejoe. His a high tempo guy he gives it his all on rebounds and defense. Seeing that Varejoe's body is starting to catch up with him, Melo is someone we could use.

Agree with Fab Melo and Batum!

Cavs made an offer for the 1st Pick but the Hornets rejected it!

They were in talks with Portland to trade their 4th Pick for Portland's 6th and 11th Pick.

Some reports i have seen says that Our owner wants Harrison Barnes and if his available at 4 they will take him.

http://bleacherreport.com/cleveland-cavaliers

Agree with Fab Melo and Batum!

Cavs made an offer for the 1st Pick but the Hornets rejected it!

They were in talks with Portland to trade their 4th Pick for Portland's 6th and 11th Pick.

Some reports i have seen says that Our owner wants Harrison Barnes and if his available at 4 they will take him.

http://bleacherreport.com/cleveland-cavaliers

Yer I saw the rumors about the Hornets trade. Can't blame them, shows how much teams think Davis will mean to a team.

Also saw the rumors for 4 and 24 for 6 and 11. Has pros and cons for both thems. Check this out.

http://www.stepienrules.com/2012-ar...ping-first-round-picks-with-trailblazers.html

Yer Dan Gilbert was going to take Barnes with last seasons number four pick, but he decided to go back to college for another season.

Yer I saw the rumors about the Hornets trade. Can't blame them, shows how much teams think Davis will mean to a team.

Also saw the rumors for 4 and 24 for 6 and 11. Has pros and cons for both thems. Check this out.

http://www.stepienrules.com/2012-ar...ping-first-round-picks-with-trailblazers.html

Yer Dan Gilbert was going to take Barnes with last seasons number four pick, but he decided to go back to college for another season.

Yeh i heard they love him, Barnes was going to be one of the Top Picks last yeard but he obviously did another year of college like you said, the critics have just been trying to break him apart, even though he averaged more PPG this Season.

Back
Top Bottom