Official 2015-16 NBA Season Thread

Great to see Cavs back in rhythm especially KLove, slicing open the Toronto defense and up by 31 at half time....A playoff record for a conference final :hearts:

I hear a few bandwagon fans cheering now...
Yep, that's the sound of the Cavaliers making the NBA Finals.

It's a shame but every team will have their bandwagoners especially when they play at the highest level. The credit goes to the real fans who stuck by when we struggled night in and night out :worthy:

@Harsha_12 the great thing about the Hawks is that when we are good, we don't have bandwagoners following us. It helps to always be somewhat underrated year in year out tho

Thunder on the home stretch now...
Thunder vs Cavs Finals

If the Thunder lose this, I'm going to post a random Kendrick Perkins card, to signify that he could probably do better in these situations than KD is.
Anyone else with me lol

image.jpeg I said I'd do it.
If the Thunder lose this, I'm going to post a random Kendrick Perkins card, to signify that he could probably do better in these situations than KD is.
Anyone else with me lol

image.jpeg

Somewhere in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota fans are crying and wondering why in gods name David Kahn thought Jonny Flynn would be a good addition to their team in 2009.

In some other place somewhere, Jonny Flynn is wondering why in gods name he isn't the one shooting the three-pointer to put the Warriors up by 7.

Onto what'll hopefully be the greatest game 7 in NBA history...

Not sure if some around these parts still see Klay as not being a franchise type player.. :whistle: @drobfan8 I mean, all he's doing is averaging 25.5 PPG and shooting 42% from trey this playoffs. Who's that other dude on the Warriors team? Think he won an MVP or something but can't even match Klay's numbers.

Not sure if some around these parts still see Klay as not being a franchise type player.. :whistle: @drobfan8 I mean, all he's doing is averaging 25.5 PPG and shooting 42% from trey this playoffs. Who's that other dude on the Warriors team? Think he won an MVP or something but can't even match Klay's numbers.

Pffft??? Really man?

Steph was out a bunch of games and they struggled to put away POR.

Klay was nice today but he's still in the Ray Allen type player model and they're not franchise players. Sorry dude.

But way to bring up something from way back. Lame.

Hes the second most prolific three point shooter of all time. He also has the record for threes hit in a playoff game and points scored in a quarter. Without him OKC is is a hotel in Cleavland by now and any GM in the universe would max him out in a second. Hes a franchise guy alright, show the guy some respect hes making history in a league for the best of the best the best.

Hes the second most prolific three point shooter of all time. He also has the record for threes hit in a playoff game and points scored in a quarter. Without him OKC is is a hotel in Cleavland by now and any GM in the universe would max him out in a second. Hes a franchise guy alright, show the guy some respect hes making history in a league for the best of the best the best.

Plenty of respect for the guy. This was an old argument.

Great game today but according to the mvp voting Dray was their 2nd best player and Klay 3rd, I didn't think he was a franchise player then and I don't right now.

The dubs average what, 110 PPG, there's a lot of guys out there that can average 25 on this team. Hell CJ McCollom is getting you 20PPG these playoffs.

Great game today though, kept them close.

But Steph is the franchise guy there still. He commands the double and triple teams. Not Klay.

Pffft??? Really man?

Steph was out a bunch of games and they struggled to put away POR.

Klay was nice today but he's still in the Ray Allen type player model and they're not franchise players. Sorry dude.

But way to bring up something from way back. Lame.
They won by double digits against Portland without Steph and lost one game. With Steph back, they won by single digits against Portland? Not a big sample size so no idea where you're going with this. :thumbsdown:

Bringing up a point from a month ago is lame because..? :thumbsdown:

Back
Top Bottom