Official 2015-16 NBA Season Thread

Scary fall for Iman Shumpert on the dunk, he looked like he sprained his knee badly but was back in the game so hopefully he's okay..

3rd Quarter just finished and the Thunder are giving the Warriors there biggest smashing of the year yeaaahhhhhhh. Come on OKC, Katrina.

Boom, Thunder leading the series 2-1 and still have 2 more games at home, Katrina

Boom, Thunder leading the series 2-1 and still have 2 more games at home, Katrina
Managed to watch last 3 qtrs and it was a wallopping. Okc couldnt do much wrong angd GS couldnt do anything good. Hence the scoreline.

I think that Green will be suspended for kicking Adams in the privates. If the refs deem it a Flagrant 1, how can he not be? Unless they rescind the call. I still think it was entirely deliberate.

i came into the conf. finals series wanting to pay more attention to the gsw/okc series,

so far.. ive paid more attention to tor/cle series, lowry and derozan were HUGE in today's game, same with bismack

Wow.. Dubs really struggling to score. Curry just cannot knock down anything..missed layup, missed free throws, missed wide open looks. Bogut and Klay with 3 fouls in the second quarter. If Dubs don't manage an improbable come back, they are toast.

From 1 to 6...Westbrook, Durant, Roberson, Ibaka, Adams and Waiters....Were immense today

OKC's defense has really stepped up in these playoffs =D>

Are we going to see a cool off on Curry cardboard if GSW get bumped by OKC...?
Applause for Thunder - just cooking at the moment

Really stunned by the outcome of these playoffs.. Raptors with a tied series was pretty far fetched given Lowry and Derozan's struggles and the injury to their starting centre. But Thunder giving a whoop down on the Warriors to be in the lead 3-1 is downright shocking. Dubs on the verge of being sent packing.

13263795_1366635646698289_2714115968947820722_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom