Official 2011-2012 Playoff thread

Huge player by LeBron the a step away from the 3pt line plus the monster dunk!!! MIA vs OKC Final!!!!

massive sigh of relief seeing the Heat get into the finals! could not have handled seeing all the Heat/Lebron criticizem if they had actually regressed from last season. Lebron looks focused. he doesnt wanna hear nothing now. his got this. Miami in 6 im calling.

Bosh was the x factor. corner 3 was massive. And then of course the Lebron 3 from out past the NBA Finals logo.
Apart from that, when Hollins 2 points is the only other offense then it's always going to be a struggle. Pietrus was 22 mins 0/2 FG 4 fouls. And Dooling 6 mins 1 shot attempt.

Go Thunder.

I agree with someone that said this is the best outcome for a finals series. It kind of is in basketball terms. Lots of kids follow Lebron and Durant so it will be a HUGE finals series. I was hoping for an old guys BOS/SPURS but am more than happy with this. Should be a cracking series.

I think OKC deserve it by a mile but I think there's no way the Heat will let this chance slip. I hope I'm wrong.

To those guys that predicted this finals match up, well done. I mean no-one could predict that the 2 raging hot favourites would make it. Wow, nostradamus like predictions. I hope yo got on those crazy odds of $2.50

Wednesday is gonna be a great day.

this is a disgrace you only won the East you clowns! (lebron just got caught up in it at the end. he's like the really good gifted kid that gets caught up in the wrong crowd)

don't know what happened in the OKC locker room after their game, but i bet brooks, fisher and perkins would have bitch slapped any player that did this

Come on now, we Aussies sing a stupid song after we win a game of footy!!!!!

yeh i guess

that brings back the kind of culture mo williams gave the cavs (and now the clippers). i hated last year how the OKC kids put the fake belt around their waste after they hit 3s. they softened that with the fake pistol 3 this year, which stil shaat me. and i am certain that has disappeared this playoffs because a senior member told them off.
i cannot remember a championship team ever having any stupid crap like that

end (old man) rant

ONLY won the east?! A conference campionship is kind of a big deal.... I think your been way too harsh on them.

Todays game was awesome. Shame about the result but I really think OKC will win it. More balanced attack then Miami. Looking forward to these finals though, so pumped.

#ThunderUp #ThunderBandwagon

would love to see the Thunder do it in that room in 7 games time

I know what you're saying about the dancing. Not my thing at all but it's how it is these days. Gen Y are a different breed. I actually thought they did'nt carry on at all. When the buzzer sounded they could've acted crazy (they did last year a little when they beat the C's). I think they've showed alot of maturity so far this year.

I'm a little old school in that I don't like alot of the dancing around or that little punch combo Lebron and Wade do. Alot of teams do that kind of thing and it's an American thing to do it. Not my thing at all and it's probably why I enjoy watching the no-nonsense teams more.

In saying that, you've gotta remember how young some of these guys are in the nba. I do think Bron and Wade are a little old for it, but it's their thing.

I really rate the way Durant goes about things. Westbrook can throw a tantrum with the best of them.

Really looking forward to the finals. Gonna be pretty awesome.