odd ebay problem

Trey

David Robinson Collector
Real Name
Marty
eBay User
admiral5071
had someone win one of my spurs dvds...

i sent the package the same time as I sent bigsarges cards, bigsarge contacted me saying he hadnt got it about 5 days later, I said give it a few more days, and sure enough it showed up the next day...

the same day sarge contacted me, the winner of the dvd did too...I said look give it a few days, then if you havent got it, we'll work something out...no Im thinking, if sarge got his...why hasnt this guy got it?

I email him and he says he hasnt got it, wants full refund...im like nah...havent heard since...you reakon he was being cheeky? trying to get a full refund, get the dvd nothing basically? its been like 20+ days, hasnt left feedback but hasnt contacted me about it not showing up either...like if somethings late, Im on a seller quick smart....

Ah ok. Yeah let him contact you first. Always leave feedback after he does when you're the seller. If he doesnt leave feedback, then dont as well. Some just can't be bothered checking what they need to leave feedback for and stuff. Or if theyre not particularly happy with a transaction, they wont leave feedback instead of leaving a positive or a negative. I did that with my Shaq auto purchase coz the seller was being a $##$^. Now how many times did I say the word feedback in this feedback thread? Any feedbacks? I hope everything goes well Trey.

I had someone get a comic off me, and almost 1 month later he sends me an email saying he hasn't recieved it. I say, I think that one I packed too thick and it got delivered as a parcel. He messages me once over the next couple of weeks, and I tell him to give it a little more time, and finally I said, "ok, it's never happened to me before, but I'm happy to send you a replacement comic or I will refund the money, not including postage cost, back to him. It has been another month and he has not contacted me?

Strange ebayers, maybe he just decided it wasn't worth it!

hmm guess what?

I got a open dispute with paypal....grrr

BUT, the guy paid the wrong email address orginally....so I had to create a new paypal account to receive the money, then transfer it across to myself.

He's asked for a full refund, and I thought...ahh bugger it I just will...but because it was this newly created paypal account, Ive got no funds or credit cards to repay...

Ive emailed him asking for his bank account details etc, so that id refund him $5.00 and send him a copy of the game.

Out of say 400-500 packages Ive sent, this is the first one thats ever gone missing...I still think it smells like bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom