OCT Rides thread

New baby! ;)
IMG_1301.jpg

image.jpg
This car needs no explaining.

V10 under the hood.

Beautiful - Lamborghini Gallardo

Cruising around West Lakes right near Lleyton Hewitts old house. I could get used to it.

Sorry for the sideways pic but you get the drift :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Paparazzi is back and broke :)

I've always loved my Commodores. And had a few nice ones too. A mint white VN SS 355 V8 5 speed, was my pride and joy until it was stolen. Also had a VN Calais supercharged 355 5 speed and a neat black VQ V8 Statesman. But got a work ute 12 months ago and sold my last ride as I wasn't using it. After not having a car of my own the bug bit hard a few months ago and I just had to get myself a nice cruiser, and have always loved the VL. So after plenty of searching (Tassie sucks for nice cars at a good price) I found this Group A replica V8. Was over priced to start with but managed to do some great haggling and get it for what I think was a steal. 2 pac paint job and retrimmed interior less than 6 months old. Is at a mates workshop getting a couple of things done right now but snapped these pics just before I left it with him. The plan is to just cruise in it and maybe enter it in a few shows. Let me know what you all think.

Couple of interior shots

Thanks for looking.

Good stuff...1 of my favorite shapes....and worth $$$$$$ if kept stock
down a few kw on mine tho !!:p

I've always loved my Commodores. And had a few nice ones too. A mint white VN SS 355 V8 5 speed, was my pride and joy until it was stolen. Also had a VN Calais supercharged 355 5 speed and a neat black VQ V8 Statesman. But got a work ute 12 months ago and sold my last ride as I wasn't using it. After not having a car of my own the bug bit hard a few months ago and I just had to get myself a nice cruiser, and have always loved the VL. So after plenty of searching (Tassie sucks for nice cars at a good price) I found this Group A replica V8. Was over priced to start with but managed to do some great haggling and get it for what I think was a steal. 2 pac paint job and retrimmed interior less than 6 months old. Is at a mates workshop getting a couple of things done right now but snapped these pics just before I left it with him. The plan is to just cruise in it and maybe enter it in a few shows. Let me know what you all think.

Couple of interior shots

Thanks for looking.

That looks very nice. What wheels you getting for it?

What mods is your mate doing to it?

Back
Top Bottom