OCT Rides thread

That looks very nice. What wheels you getting for it?

What mods is your mate doing to it?

I am thinking something a long the lines of a black set of 18's. Black really looks good on this colour paint, but not sure what style yet. So far have just got it fixed up a bit, new harmonic balancer, brake line bleed, 3 core radiator, wheel bearings and a few other small bits and pieces. It needs a new diff so a nice LSD centre is the new thing I will be looking at. But first upgrade I'll do will be manifold and carby as the motor is pretty much standard as far as I know. Nothing too crazy as I don't want it to be a money pit, just a nice cruiser and do the occasional local show.

Wow there is some very nice cars on this forum. I will need to take some of mine and post it up.

I keep coming back to this post hoping that this awful purple monstrosity has vanished but alas it has not and I throw up again.

Tell me this is a joke Nick
Nope its real and Pimptacular :p.
Im almost positive its the only one that was factory painted this colour in Australia, while its not everyones cup of tea its definitely unique ;)

More pics just for you Garth :D

And with refurbished front grill. Repainted the mesh and vinyl wrapped the chrome in matte black.

Nope its real and Pimptacular :p.
Im almost positive its the only one that was factory painted this colour in Australia, while its not everyones cup of tea its definitely unique ;)

More pics just for you Garth :D

And with refurbished front grill. Repainted the mesh and vinyl wrapped the chrome in matte black.

Put some yellow rims on it and you have what I'd call Great Lakers Motors - the Gasol Edition.

Verse buddy love the colour... not so much the body shape.... of your vehicle... but I will never understand trading in alll your hard work on your Payton PC for a car.... NEVER lol

I can hardly contain my excitement... After putting up with a shitbox holden combo van for the past 4 or so years, I'm finally about to get back into the driver seat of something exciting! I'm picking up this Hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday! I can't wait!

image.jpg

Yeah but the way he has been talking, I don't think I will be keeping up with his WRX for long!

But yeah the STI got stimps tick of approval on inspection, it's very convenient having a Subaru mechanic as one of my best mates! I got a good deal on the car, but I didn't have it of time to think about it, so having Stimp there made the choice a lot less scary!

Nice STI Shaun, would love to see some more pics once you pick it up.
Any mods done to her?

I picked up some new shoes for Grimace a couple weeks back.
2013 RS4 19x8.5's

Thanks man, nah just an exhaust, on it, thats about it,

your S4 is nice! ill be honest, i thought about an S4, but maintenance on a twin turbo german car kind of scared me off! there was a pretty sweet S3 that had me tempted....but my wife kinda drew the line at 2 doors!

@Verse1 Nice ride man, what coilovers did you end up going with?

@Shaun Sti looks sweet as man.

I imported this from Japan (Toyota Chaser JZX-100), it arrived a week an a bit ago. Compliance has been done just waiting for them to register it, fingers crossed I will pick it up next week.

IMG_0010_zps240bf94e.jpg

ended up installing Tein Street Flex coilovers while it was getting its compliance.

Back
Top Bottom