OCT Rides thread

Verse1

No Glove, No love.
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
VerseOne79
Would love to see some of our members rides.

I've been out of the car game for over a year now and after going through my pics im starting to get that itch again :eek:

I'll start off with my last car, it was a VS GTS with a few mods ;)
I never got a chance to finish it off sadly as i had lost my job and needed to get cash to pay for other things so the car had to go and thats pretty much why i got out of cars for a while as after all the time and effort i put into it i was shattered :(

Anyway share away :D

When i first got her
vs3.jpg

gtsinteriorshot.jpg

gtsenginebayshot.jpg

A few added goodies :D
newenginepics2.jpg

bottomend009.jpg

bottomend001.jpg

newerpics019.jpg

newerpics003.jpg

newerpics010.jpg

newenginepics6.jpg

build19.jpg

build20.jpg

build25.jpg

build24.jpg

build23.jpg

build22.jpg

We picked up our new car yesterday. Seems strange am about to lose my job and we get a new car..part of the wifes salary package

While this is only a picture, this is what we got, 2010 Honda Accord Euro Luxury

Ours is the same color as the one in the background, its called Volcano Ash Grey

2010_honda_accord_euro_02-4c7f0fca9eb08-615x350.jpg

Man that vs is so good man its supercharged is it(looks like a intercooler on the front , do you have the gilmore belt drives? I have a gtir pulsar its 220 atw when it gets back from mechanic and I get my rocker cover finished ill take some pics.

---------- Post added 02-10-2010 at 03:27 PM ----------

I see the super charger now:p sorry

We picked up our new car yesterday. Seems strange am about to lose my job and we get a new car..part of the wifes salary package

While this is only a picture, this is what we got, 2010 Honda Accord Euro Luxury

Ours is the same color as the one in the background, its called Volcano Ash Grey

Nice car Garth they are so luxurious inside hey

Man that vs is so good man its supercharged is it(looks like a intercooler on the front , do you have the gilmore belt drives? I have a gtir pulsar its 220 atw when it gets back from mechanic and I get my rocker cover finished ill take some pics.

---------- Post added 02-10-2010 at 03:27 PM ----------

I see the super charger now:p sorry

Yeah man get some pics up when you get a chance. Mine was a full rebuild on the motor, forged pistons, H-Beam rods, bored 30 thou tuftrided crank built to take 30psi boost. Had the supercharger but sold it off to go a twin turbo set up then had to sell the car :(
Would have been mental once the twin gt35r's went on it with 20+ psi :D

Im looking to get a single turbo set up for my VX Calais atm, i need some extra powaaah :lol:

Nice GTS Nick! Pity you had to get rid of it! :(

Dont mind the Accord Euro's Garth, nice and comfy!

Heres my VE SS Wagon, bought it new around 18 months ago...

As it sits now..

VESSonCheetahs004.jpg

Rims = 20x8.5 Fronts 20x10 Rears

AS it was around 12 months ago...

C4C6017.jpg

and a random cool pic...

IMG_0166.jpg

Only has a 2.5 Catback exhaust at the moment... Waiting for money to free up in the next 6 - 12 months so I can get her tuned and OTR intake done taking the 6Litre to around 265rwkw!

Once finances are sorted totaly, anytime in the 6 - 12 month period, going to hopefully retire it from everyday duties and get the missus something different to run the kids around in, so I can get serious with it!

---------- Post added 02-10-2010 at 07:02 PM ----------

Getting a big time clean tomorrow and Im gonna get some better photos of her, hopefully!

Those new rims look much nicer Ian, love the 10inch rears with the juicy dish :drool:
I just contacted Solid (GenRacing) about his T70 single turbo kit. Looks like cards are going to be on the back burner while i save some coin for an upgrade for the VX :D

My ride i cruise around in these days.

VX Calais International 5.7l LS1
3.9 l.s.d, Dus OTR, Oztrack mafless tune, dual 3inch x-force exhaust

calaisnew5.jpg

calaisnew6.jpg

TBOTR4.jpg

calais6.jpg

calais5.jpg

Well mine isn't exciting, fancy or superfast, what it is though is all class. First time I have ever owned a Honda. Got to be honest, would not buy anything else at the moment.

Honda Accord Euro - has and does everything I want or need (even has a calculator in the in-dash touch screen in case I need to solve any complex math problems while I am driving........lol

Accord Euro.jpg

Accord Euro.jpg

As I said with Garths Honda, dont mind them at all! Nice comfy and have just about everything ya need!

Nick - Mate I work with has a VX Calais Into, same as yours! Classy Calais man, one of the best ones they made... Nice bolt ons too! haha Can't wait to get mine up and going a bt more, not that it lacks much now, still frys the 275's on the back with very little trouble! :lol:

Nick - Mate I work with has a VX Calais Into, same as yours! Classy Calais man, one of the best ones they made... Nice bolt ons too! haha Can't wait to get mine up and going a bt more, not that it lacks much now, still frys the 275's on the back with very little trouble! :lol:
Yeah man it was an easy choice between the International and any other regular calais, got it for a bargain too. I know what you mean with the ease the LS engines fry them, im in need of some rears myself :lol:
Looks like there could be a snail sitting in the engine bay in the near future :D

This was my first car (after a brief 6 month stint in an old Toyota Corona). '93 VP Berlina.... I had it 10yrs ago. Nice big 18s (they were big back then, now 18s are factory :lol: ) Lost it in a mechanical accident, in which we nearly lost me too! Heres the before and after. Although the before was before it was lowered, so it looks like a monster truck!
vp_grey_venom.jpg

Picture15-100301.jpg

Ive got a soft spot for VPs, so picked up this one for a bargain price. 5th Anniversary Clubsport - only 63 produced and 20 of those went to NZ, so not many floating around at all. Basically all stock except for the Koni adjustables, camber kit, strut brace and a little ;) stereo... around 2500wrms.
DSC00564.jpg

256.jpg

DSC00930.jpg

My daily driver is a single cab Triton 4wd. Lots of fun :D And my other one is my CBR600 F4. I pretty much spend most of my time getting around on it. Other than that we've got an '02 Magna as the family car.

Oh... and i drive these bad boys too...

D822_2255_500.jpg

Some really nice rides guys. :thumbsup: And nice to see the Holdens out in force!! Here are my contributions.

Everyday
cjwagon.jpg

Weekend cruiser
cjhsv.jpg

The VP 5th anniversary Clubby is a beauty, always liked them.
cj: The wagon looks nice on the VE GTS's, sweet vs too. Are you boys on SC or LS1 forums?

Back
Top Bottom