OCT Rides thread

@Verse1 Nice ride man, what coilovers did you end up going with?

@Shaun Sti looks sweet as man.

I imported this from Japan (Toyota Chaser JZX-100), it arrived a week an a bit ago. Compliance has been done just waiting for them to register it, fingers crossed I will pick it up next week.

IMG_0010_zps240bf94e.jpg

ended up installing Tein Street Flex coilovers while it was getting its compliance.

Thanks mate, nice Chaser :cool:

Im running ST coilovers (they are KW V1's minus the stainless housings).

Thanks man, nah just an exhaust, on it, thats about it,

your S4 is nice! ill be honest, i thought about an S4, but maintenance on a twin turbo german car kind of scared me off! there was a pretty sweet S3 that had me tempted....but my wife kinda drew the line at 2 doors!

Yeah there's a little fear there with me too on the costs but to be honest if you look after them they are like any other car. You just need to know where to look for parts, Audi dealers are thieves :red:

Nice one, first new car?
I've been drooling over the new Audi S3 of late. Maybe one day.

not my first one, I've had these new, 200sx, Maz 3 Maxx sports, Maz 3 sp23, VESV6, BMW 320i special ed, Holden cruze sri-v and now waiting on the GTi.

my best mate has the s3 hatch, drove it, phenomenal.

Gents, thinking about buying a cheap car to get back into track days and to have some fun at street wars (in Perth).

I want to spend $5k to $8k and so far think about early WRX or Lancer GSR, but leaning more towards a Pulsar GTiR. Any other suggestions (no FWD)? Any European options? Would love to get my hands on a 73 BMW 2002 but way out of my price range!

Also any feedback on the above cars?

Thank you Sirs!

GTIR for sure. Early WRXs you cant tune the ECU you need to get an aftermarket one so theres 1k gone already.

Mico, are you looking at spending money on it after purchase?
You'd probably be looking at Jap cars in that price range, the awd euros are still a little pricey. I got my S4 for $13k but that's at the lower end of what they are selling for. The 2.7tt v6 with 20psi stuffed into her is a fun ride and nice to cruise home in after the racing stops :D

that's so awesome - like having a brand new car.
If it's an easy answer how much does a full wrap cost?
For something like mine budget about $3.5-4k. Thats not pulling bumpers/door handles/headlights/taillights etc. Not cheap as its fairly labour intensive and time consuming but you have the benefit of pulling it off say when your lease is up and selling it with fresh paint still underneath.

Back
Top Bottom