Obscure auto package for me in the mail.

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Now no history lesson today boys and girls. If you googled the guy you would know as much as I do about him LOL

These arrived in the mail today care of the beckett board mod :D Took two months to get here. Canadian mail is the worst in the world.

An auto'd 8 x 10 black and white pic of Dick Hemric. He played only two seasons for the Celts in 1956 and 1957. A second round pic out of Wake Forest 6'6 Forward. Although not a marquee name I love this stuff. Probably as rare a Celts auto as you can get. He'll be 73 shortly.
DickHemric8x10.jpg

Next up are a in person auto of Parish for the girl and a rare topps contempory auto of Perkins. Been told although unumbered these are /25 or so. And for a joke a Big Luke RC :lol:
Tymailday.jpg

And lastly this is what you get when you put in your auction terms PAYPAL only! #-o #-o #-o Stupid Yanks.
cash.jpg

Love the cash !!
Oh you got other stuff too - the autos rock! The Hemric is just one of those things that while noone knows him, it is a rare as shit piece you should be proud to have in the Celts collection.
TW will be happy with you Chad - other guys have to buy their W/GF flowers to keep em happy, you come out with RP autos! :lol: Great catch!

who is that jefferson? they'r e a little green for my likeing plus they have bad edges and a crease right down the middle

thats a great hemric auto. the parish is cool to. lucky tighty whities

WOOHHOOO!!! Rare as shit is absolutely right. In'it funny/fasciniating to realise that he'll be 73, and you got an auto of him. I bet if he knew, he'd be over the moon!

The Parish is sweet too! Is that a first for TW TTMs??

Sweet cash, what a tool!!!!!! Now it'll cost you how much to go get it cashed????#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

Great auto's Chad the hemric is one of those items that is so rare it is priceless to any old Celtic fan out there

Hey
How about some love for SCHENSCHER!!
Yeah!
Go Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Put that in the vault now Chad because THAT beauty will skyrocket in value!
I like that K-Perk
I havent seen those before
What does Pgen Original mean? And did he get his four year old nephew to write that for him?

Thanks Locky I was hoping someone could tell me what it says LOL I've seen another with celtic pride written on it and that would be way cooler but for free I'll take that. :-D

And why is it every auto has to go to TW's??? Can't I keep one?? HEHE

And it gets cashed in for free with my bank Mavs so no trouble there. Otherwise it would of been sent back and neg left.

Nice cash mate!

Is the cash for trade?

(nice cards too.. although that's the first time i heard that name)

LOL - you should claim a non paying bidder no proof he ever sent it =) specially since you had PayPal only...

nice autos - Kendrick Perkins has worse handwriting than me!!

Awesome mailday Chad. Love those inscription type Topps CC cards! That actually says "Ozen Original" It's listed in Beckett, $6-$15, lol. Doesn't list stated odds either? weird. Must be a college thing?

chadjaja® said:
None are pickups guys. As stated in the first post they were all gifts off a mate in Canada :-D

So the $$$ was part of the gift then!!!

:cool:

Nice autos though. Any autos on the $$$. If not, it must be worthless then!!!

:lol:

You could always keep the cash to send to US sellers who don't accept paypal.

Back
Top Bottom