NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the Knights have a thing for Dragons, starting from their emblem, Bennett, Boyd, Hickman(COACHING STAFF).. Houston, Naiqama x 2, Keith Leilua, Henry(titans now) Costigan, Wicks (wont mention him).... Next the knights will start wearing a predominatly white uniform.... :)

The Panthers really do have a thing for ex-Knights players. Tighe, Walsh, Woolnough, Tahu, Ciraldo, Newton. I'm probably missing more.

And the Knights have a thing for Dragons, starting from their emblem, Bennett, Boyd, Hickman(COACHING STAFF).. Houston, Naiqama x 2, Keith Leilua, Henry(titans now) Costigan, Wicks (wont mention him).... Next the knights will start wearing a predominatly white uniform.... :)

Panthers and St George can blame Brian "fcking" Smith for the majority of those signings......although if AY thinks we stole Saints emblem then i guess that where the red in our club colours must come from too.:p:p

Your probably right, give us back the emblem and the red as well....

Panthers and St George can blame Brian "fcking" Smith for the majority of those signings......although if AY thinks we stole Saints emblem then i guess that where the red in our club colours must come from too.:p:p

---------- Post added 07-09-2011 at 05:47 PM ----------

Rookie forward Tariq Sims sticking with North Queensland Cowboys until 2015 after signing three-year extension.....

Ben Ross to sign with the sharks on a 1 yr incentive based contract.
Carney still to got to the sharks - both Gallen and Flanagan want Carney, but Irvine Doesn't

SBW to the roosters??? What the hell. Please tell me this isnt true. Where did this one come from? Have the roosters not learned anything from past mistakes???

Wasnt there something where sharks players were banned from local pubs?

This guy has done nothing to redeem himself. He was out with the Raiders players on mad monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom