NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't pay to take the moral high-ground with player indiscretions in the NRL as they will just happily continue their career elsewhere.

Not this time, he has totally blown it and he will be de-registered as a player and it will take a desperate club to sign him, my guess he will be off to the Salford Reds in the ESL or Toulon in France.

He probably did...
Can't possibly imagine how he could do that AND photograph it...

todd carney wee wee.jpg

Not this time, he has totally blown it and he will be de-registered as a player and it will take a desperate club to sign him, my guess he will be off to the Salford Reds in the ESL or Toulon in France.

If he can get a visa he has criminal convictions & they don't give you a visa if you have a criminal record..

If he can get a visa he has criminal convictions & they don't give you a visa if you have a criminal record..

Kevin Locke would disagree. It took him a week and a half to get a visa to Salford despite two DUI convictions

I am not sure about NZ but DUI in Australia does not count as a criminal conviciton. I think Carney's criminal conviction relates to his dangerous driving charge from 2007 and wilful/malicious damage from 2009

Last edited:
Mum must be very proud. How does this clown expect anyone to take him seriously or even look him in the eye after such a d**khead act? Can't even believe the club is offering him support, he will just abuse that good faith too, he is only thinking of himself (if actually thinking at all)

why do you think the sharks went after benji so hard?
carneys been a massive pest this year already been warned twice
not much the club could really do in the end
hate to be the mate that put that pic up on social media sure has cost him a fair bit of coin

DUI is a criminal offence in NSW.

You are absolutely right, my bad, I meant to reference QLD law where DUI is a simple traffic offence where criminal convictions are sometimes recorded for high readings and recidivist offenders.

I forgot how much crap Carney has been in over the years, this bloke should never play league again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom