NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair point Greg but this is not a one off for TC, he has been in trouble multiple times every year since 2006 and that is only the stuff we know about. Canberra swept a heap under the rug firstly to keep him out of jail and secondly to keep him at Canberra. It is obviously harder when you are a celeb but this act is in really poor taste (pardon the pun) and kicks Rugby League in the guts

A lot of Todds offences have been pretty trivial i reckon.

He didn't hurt anyone with this act, disgusting as it is. (If it is real)

Yet you get a shmuck like Ferguson who is charged with sexual assault and basically gets a slap on the wrist.

What a joke.

He is currently 'employed' by the Roosters in an off field capacity. They tried to register him before the June 30 deadline but NRL knocked it back. I have no doubt he will be lining up for the Roosters round one next year.

What a Joke i thought the Nrl would step in they are Promoting woman in league and let a grub like this back, :mad:
where are there standards,

Carney gets sacked for doing something to himself,

Fergo Gets slap on the wrist from the courts and nothing from the Nrl for Sexual assault where is the sense in this,

You wouldnt Think Raiders would take him back maybe another side would but if they do sorry Brendan we both get players we dont want LOL

If the Raiders sign Todd, that'll do me. Seriously. I'm also tired of people - not necessarily on here, but in general - hounding players when they don't play at their club but if they sign them - a la Dugan - they become a %#&*ing messiah who cannot be criticised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom