NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many people out there who over react to some things.

I bet if he used the term "ol snowflake or whitey" then a word would not have been said.
maybe if that person was black there would be an uproar, or maybe if that person was of Anglo appearance and used the term wog or fag, there would be an uproar, we are in 2014, whether you like It or not you can't say things like that...

Some of the biggest racists happen to be the very people who claim to be discriminated against, I live on the fringes of a Dept of Housing area and the people who own or are paying off their home are expletive cracker expletive, also, if a person of certain race want to make a go of themselves then their fellow people refer to them a coconut!, reverse racism!.

maybe if that person was black there would be an uproar, or maybe if that person was of Anglo appearance and used the term wog or fag, there would be an uproar, we are in 2014, whether you like It or not you can't say things like that...
Geez, imagine some people of today watching re runs of Love Thy Neighbour !!!!

that will do me
unity what a bunch of dribblers f**k off

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

On a serious note though, I hope we dont buy Ennis. A little too old for me, has his fair share of injuries and thinks football games are all about talking with the referee

I wonder where that came from, passed down from Previous coaches!, after all Ennis is coached by Hasler who himself was coached by Bozo!.

Rey, I know I'm not a Doggies fan but I always thought that until recently Canterbury had Capitano's who respected the man in charge of the whistle, that was until Dessie came on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom