NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard titans and sharks but who knows with fathead fergo

Rooseters would make sense as he is very good mates with Carney - although that can be dangerous for your career if your drink driving and just done a runner from the cops. Poor Steve Irwin.....

dont be suprised if he does go mate but who knows

Could be right. Contracts don't seem to mean much these days.

---------- Post added 20-06-2011 at 09:13 AM ----------

Vidot is a very very good prospect if he knuckles down.... Can't believe he is not playing 1st grade, Canberra were playing crap and he got dropped....

He's actually been injured the last few weeks, but pretty much all Raiders fans are still confused about why he was dropped in the first place.

Oh no, this Ferguson back to the Sharks rumour has legs. We definately need his skills but we dont need him.......The guy is a dog amongst other things. Not happy!

Tim Gavel from ABC radio in Canberra posted these on Twitter this morning:

"Raiders players Blake Ferguson and Jarrad Croker deny speculation linking them to the Sharks, both are contracted to Raiders for 2012"

"Raiders winger Blake Ferguson says he is keen to sign extended deal with Canberra"

Ask him about Dugan to the Roosters for 2013...

Tim Gavel from ABC radio in Canberra posted these on Twitter this morning:

"Raiders players Blake Ferguson and Jarrad Croker deny speculation linking them to the Sharks, both are contracted to Raiders for 2012"

"Raiders winger Blake Ferguson says he is keen to sign extended deal with Canberra"

Newcastle Herald quoting Wes Naquima's manager saying that a contract offer from St George has guaranteed Wes that he will have the starting fullback position should he move there for next season.

I dont believe that for a second.......

Newcastle Herald quoting Wes Naquima's manager saying that a contract offer from St George has guaranteed Wes that he will have the starting fullback position should he move there for next season.

I dont believe that for a second.......

i dont belive it either we have stanley and nightingale and rumour moltzen might be on his way i dont think we need another fullback

I dont know if people watched the game plan on One but they had the following rumours:-
Tim Moltzen - Sharks
Beau Ryan - Penrith
Brett Seymour - Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom