NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we can tell most if not all players mentioned are but nothing players!

No wonder league is going backwards!

Chris Walker is hanging up the boots at seasons end.

Piggy Riddell has retired effective immediate. That's why the Roosters signed Mitchell who trained with them Friday.

Also heard Anasta has had enough and is looking at his options overseas.

dragons just keep losing players, to be honest i dont expect them to make the eight next year.

Jon Green off to the sharks next year theres another one gone,wasnt real a fan of green so no big lose

Waterhouse signed with Warrington, I think it was.
I saw Matt Adamson this morning, he owns a cafe in Balmain, still a big unit!

Waterhouse signed with Warrington, I think it was.
I saw Matt Adamson this morning, he owns a cafe in Balmain, still a big unit!

yeah i thought waterhouse was on the move theres players going left right and centre everyone linked with every team haha its good stuff

i have been hearing off a few people that blake ferguson won't be in canberra next season

Yeah he has had issues with Furner and wants a release to the Roosters. However i have been told by a mate who knows some people there that they are no chance of releasing him.

I heard sharks, but he did bag them before leaving....
A new one today T.Moltzen to the Dragons to play fullback.....

not sure if he'd play fullback we already have nightingale and stanley in line to replace boyd but he would be a good pickup seems like the tigers are having a huge clean out half there team is linked with other clubs

penrith signed some off the rails spastic, another one to add to the list off, arauna (21 and 7 clubs) retarted, daine (im getting 100,000 to play NSW CUP) Laurie, masada (ive bashed my wife) Iosefa and now the new guy.

Sandor earl is the only bad boy to prove himself good after the move.

if matt elliot wasnt a counsellor on the side im sure we wouldnt have half these idiots in the team.

Junior Vai or something like that, he was actually going to sign for the eels but then got into "touble" eels went cold on him and Gould snapped him up...

penrith signed some off the rails spastic, another one to add to the list off, arauna (21 and 7 clubs) retarted, daine (im getting 100,000 to play NSW CUP) Laurie, masada (ive bashed my wife) Iosefa and now the new guy.

Sandor earl is the only bad boy to prove himself good after the move.

if matt elliot wasnt a counsellor on the side im sure we wouldnt have half these idiots in the team.

Ferguson isn't going anywhere. The Sharks coach has said on ABC radio they are interested in Vidot though. I can't see us letting him go with another year after this on his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom