NRL OCT 2016 SuperCoach - **Done**

Maybe Peats isn't too bad he didn't have any ice on it after the game.

What about Feeny? Did anyone else believe the hype? He is as bad as someone being out injured.

Ross

Yea may have gone off a little early on that one (story of my life)

I tossed up have Feeny in my side last week but he didnt make the final cut - thankfully by the sounds of it

Yea may have gone off a little early on that one (story of my life)

I tossed up have Feeny in my side last week but he didnt make the final cut - thankfully by the sounds of it

He's put in back to back scores of 7. I've got a stack of cash in the bank so will be looking to dump him over the next week or so, hasn't looked like even making a tackle bust. The knights are in for a long season or 3.

Ross

feeney to mbye or walker for me. what a donkey he has been

Did you have Feeney in the halves? I had him at FLB and now Slater going back in for surgery what a great fullback pair. Feeney / Slater. Looks like churn and burn early with trades.

Did you have Feeney in the halves? I had him at FLB and now Slater going back in for surgery what a great fullback pair. Feeney / Slater. Looks like churn and burn early with trades.

i had feeney at 6 yeah. although i may have to hold him, ive got bigger issues now. few to many donkeys.

It's rocks & diamonds with these cheapies. Some have come up trumps and some are just rubbish. Most of us probably got a share of both. For me it's probably worth persisting with the likes of Feeney rather than cop a loss on duds like Copley and Green.
Still happy with the way things are tracking along, only bad selections and the wrong captain kept me down this week. But that happens every week, doesn't it. :confused:

New to SC this year, at what point do players prices start to rise?

Last week Fensom going off in the first minute really hurt, had Mitchell as an emergency reserve and he scored well but as Fensom actually took the field I assume the emergency doesn't kick in?

Last week Fensom going off in the first minute really hurt, had Mitchell as an emergency reserve and he scored well but as Fensom actually took the field I assume the emergency doesn't kick in?

Price rises (or falls :p) will take affect after this weekend, or after a player has played 3 games.

yeah same here i've got big issues with players losing value so i have to attend to those before i can get on these cheapie bandwagons. can wait an extra week on garvey though which is good

Are there any players you'd like me to curse this week?

Had planned not to trade and just sit after picking Rnd 1 team with perhaps an exception if a good cow emerged that I missed, well now 2 trades a week are enough.

You cant actually pick the emergency reserve it is picked for you based on your lowest scoring player outside your 17.

As Matt said, price rises only occur after the player has played three rounds, for example Garvey that GIRDS is on wont go up after this round it will be round 4 if he keeps getting starts....good pick GIRDS if hadn't been a goose while atr St George I'm sure he would still be there.

yeah same here i've got big issues with players losing value so i have to attend to those before i can get on these cheapie bandwagons. can wait an extra week on garvey though which is good

Let me guess you've got your mate RTS?

I might buy him as well in a couple of weeks as a cash cow :lol:

:lol: The five most traded out players this week - all five in my squad. The five most traded in - none in my squad.
Yet!!!
So which dead wood do I off-load this week?
Buy a gun and waste a trade on a nuffie before the comp has even started? or roll the dice and go for a couple of prospective cows?
:confused:

Are there any players you'd like me to curse this week?

Had planned not to trade and just sit after picking Rnd 1 team with perhaps an exception if a good cow emerged that I missed, well now 2 trades a week are enough.

You cant actually pick the emergency reserve it is picked for you based on your lowest scoring player outside your 17.

As Matt said, price rises only occur after the player has played three rounds, for example Garvey that GIRDS is on wont go up after this round it will be round 4 if he keeps getting starts....good pick GIRDS if hadn't been a goose while atr St George I'm sure he would still be there.

Let me guess you've got your mate RTS?

I might buy him as well in a couple of weeks as a cash cow :lol:

you're not wrong. far out, he had a dig last week at least but the warriors have just been so bad. what kills me is that he will probably go huge this week but its too late, he is now tedesco in my side.

:lol: The five most traded out players this week - all five in my squad. The five most traded in - none in my squad.
Yet!!!
Buy a gun and waste a trade on a nuffie before the comp has even started? or roll the dice and go for a couple of prospective cows?

hahah you rookie, if you are reffering to the two lists at the bottom of the page they are directly based on your side.

so the five on the left are 5 players from your team that are ordered on trade out percentage this week. and the five on the right are the top 5 most traded in players that arent in your squad.

see below, i wanted to buy cody walker but i had bigger issues elsewhere, had to get rid of RTS just because he was set to lose something like 60k

Screen Shot 2016-03-16 at 7.11.13 PM.png

hahah you rookie, if you are reffering to the two lists at the bottom of the page they are directly based on your side.

so the five on the left are 5 players from your team that are ordered on trade out percentage this week. and the five on the right are the top 5 most traded in players that arent in your squad.

see below, i wanted to buy cody walker but i had bigger issues elsewhere, had to get rid of RTS just because he was set to lose something like 60k

Screen Shot 2016-03-16 at 7.11.13 PM.png

I've never seen that before, must be something new coz I've been playing for years. Does make sense now, come to think of it. :whistle:
I still reckon the five on the left would be the most traded out of all tho.

I've never seen that before, must be something new coz I've been playing for years. Does make sense now, come to think of it. :whistle:
I still reckon the five on the left would be the most traded out of all tho.

oh my bad it isnt new its been around for years but i think it only appears if you pay for supercoach gold. its $20 a season i grab it every year, makes life easier with breakevens and what not.

There is the eternal question.

I would say as we are essentially a H2H competition so rolling the dice on cash cows may make you vulnerable to early round losses whilst you build the bank if they are in your starting 17. I don't know how to do it but a combination of Guns and Rookies would be ideal.

Hastings and Nikorima, who I imagine nearly everyone has, are a good example of what I'm trying to say, some weeks good others like last night they produce a score that will loose you a H2H match if they are in your 17.

Our comp is traditionally very tight and from experience I can tell you those early season losses hurt. A couple of seasons back I won the bottom 8 comp (WHOOPEE!!) and in every week of the finals I outscored those in the Top 8 but unless you are playing with the big boys a great team at the end of the year means sh^t.

Now ignore everything I have said as I always do.

Ross

Another thing I know for sure is that this comp is not only very tight but also quite a high standard. I'm in two other leagues and top scored both rounds so far by 100+ and that's with two poor choices of captain and Dale Copley stinking up the scoreboard. Around here I'm back in the ruck, looking for a rails run and usually under the whip (to use a racing analogy, Slipper tomorrow and all).;)

Back
Top Bottom