NRL OCT 2016 SuperCoach - **Done**

The priority is to fill it and if you guys vouch for him that's good enough for me, is he a member on here? if not how will we be in contact with him?

Cheers
Ross
I'm happy to vouch for him. I don't think he is a member. If he isn't then maybe best we get him to sign up.

Edit: He is a member but doesn't get on the site very often. He will reply to this thread later on to join in so consider spot 19 filled. @hobo

Last edited:
Trials this weekend will be interesting. The Panthers have named a 32 man squad !!!

Someone was saying that games maybe streamed online anyone know any details?

I understand big squads for trials but with 32 you will need 19 interchanges for everyone to have some game time.

Mate Welcome on board

Our League code is = 115309

I will copy you in on the Group PM for the other details.

Cheers
Ross

2 sleeps until team list Tuesday and then only another 2 sleeps until the season starts, I cant wait.

We are still a player short and there's a few still to pay.

PM me to let me know if you've changed your mind or need a few more days but from my end it would be great to wrap this up and finalise it. Just check as well that I have given you a smiley face if you've paid and let me know if I've missed it.

Cheers
Ross

come wednesday if we are still a man short let me know, one of the teachers from school will happily fill the last spot. hes practically a donation too. loves supercoach but is terrible because he plays overall and we are a H2H comp.

2 sleeps until team list Tuesday and then only another 2 sleeps until the season starts, I cant wait.

We are still a player short and there's a few still to pay.

PM me to let me know if you've changed your mind or need a few more days but from my end it would be great to wrap this up and finalise it. Just check as well that I have given you a smiley face if you've paid and let me know if I've missed it.

Cheers
Ross
Hey Ross,

Just transferred payment, been meaning to do it for weeks :whistle:. Let me know if it happened (or didn't).

Muzza.

come wednesday if we are still a man short let me know, one of the teachers from school will happily fill the last spot. hes practically a donation too. loves supercoach but is terrible because he plays overall and we are a H2H comp.

No worries, we keep saying that but have been beaten by Overall players before.

thou shan't under estimate the overall player :whistle:

thou shan't under estimate the overall player :whistle:
How many years and in a row?

You did strike it incredibly lucky IMO that you didn't need to trade for weeks with none left but hey it's a winning strategy because even in head 2 head if you score the most points you win games.

I start the year to win the $30k or $50k as well.....dare to dream !

Cheers
Ross

Can I just say Darth Raiders squad is looking amazing - I suspect that come tuesday though it will be blown to pieces

Back
Top Bottom