NRL OCT 2016 SuperCoach - **Done**

Hey guys,
I'm in another "buy in" league looking for 1 or 2 more players. Pretty competative league but not as strong as this one last year. No Nubes allowed. Prize money as follows...

20 players x $40 = $800 prize pool
Grand Final Winner - $380
Runner up - $150
Minor Premier - $80
Highest Total Points Scored After Round 26 - $80
Highest Individual Round Score Throughout Comp (round 1 - round 26) - $70
Donut (bottom 8) Cup winner - $40 money back

If interested PM me and I'll put you on to the organiser

Guys, log onto SC quick as I have found a glich/typo that will get you an extra $130K. Dogs Danny Fualalo costs $130 instead of $130K. Save and lock it in as I can't imagine they'll change everyones team once they find the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, log onto SC quick as I have found a glich/typo that will get you an extra $130K. Dogs Danny Fualalo costs $130 instead of $130K. Save and lock it in as I can't imagine they'll change everyones team once they find the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's $133,300 when I look, they must have fixed it quickly.

ive taken your bait there or they have already caught on and fixed it haha

How many changes have you guys made since team lists dropped?

I worked until about 8pm but have at least 6 different players from my original squad.

It looks like we now have a full comp. Angry has jumped in position 20, there's a couple to pay but they have confirmed they are keen the only one that looks a bit AWOL at the moment is @noodles34 who hasn't been around for a while.

Anyone know him to give him a nudge?

Cheers
Ross

ive taken your bait there or they have already caught on and fixed it haha
He definitely was only $133. It was tempting to grab him just to see what happens once they fixed it. I was too indecisive and didn't lock my team before it was corrected. Have you still got him on the cheap @mischap123 ?

He definitely was only $133. It was tempting to grab him just to see what happens once they fixed it. I was too indecisive and didn't lock my team before it was corrected. Have you still got him on the cheap @mischap123 ?
WOW! They changed my team on me. Fualalo has been deleted from my team so I only have 24 players. I will have to downgrade someone to free up some cash as I spent the spare straight away!

If anyone wants to join a $100 overall league message me asap

It's interesting you can pick a cheap decent halves selection and have loads of cash to spend elsewhere. 4 Rookie halves anyone?

Taylor
Nickorima x 2
Feeney
C Walker
Hastings
Barba even JReynolds

I can't bring myself to do it, I like to lock and load my main halves for the year.

Ross

The biggest problem I'm having is deciding where to slot the rookies in, so many dual positions with the guys you mentioned.
Who to trust with a spot in the starting 13???
Plenty of options in the halves and backs but not too many stand-out cheapies in the pack other than the Niko's at hooker.

A couple will emerge in the pack, always do. The hard part is finding them as often they don't show up in the first couple of rounds.

Interesting 9 of our coaches teams don't have either a Bulldog or a Sea Eagle in the 17.

Anyone think Nathan Green is a trap / dud after 30 points in 80 minutes?

Last edited:
Interesting 9 of our coaches teams don't have either a Bulldog or a Sea Eagle in the 17.

Anyone think Nathan Green is a trap / dud after 30 points in 80 minutes?

Wish I had some Bulldogs or Sea Eagles and not a single Warrior in my team......

The Penetrators SC curse has begun, went Seggy out for 6 weeks

My curse continued with Ben Henry (poor bugger) goooone season. Why do I pick him every year?

I also tossed the coin and picked the wrong Mata'utia....damn 7 weeks.

Well done to our Rookie coach Crockers Crusaders, high score for our comp in Rnd 1. Looking at my squad I left 120+ points in the shed with my dud reserve picks.

The Thursday night game has changed things, now only two days without footy doesn't give us much time to freshen the troops and work through trades for the week.

Good luck all.

Cheers
Ross

Back
Top Bottom