NRL OCT 2015 SuperCoach - **IT'S OVER**

Last Round and some epic battles loom:

Juggernaught (1st) v Darth Raider (2nd) H2H........lets hope for a draw. ;)

Almond Tofu (8th) v Bunch of Waqas (7th)......the looser most likely dropping out of the top 8 to 9th :eek:

................and on a side note Bundy's Sharks are killing it in NRL.COM Fantasy finishing the regular season in 3rd although has a tough battle in the Major Semi this weekend, I'd wish him luck but I've got a soft spot for his opponent :p

Should we do a poll on what GUN is going to get injured or suspended this weekend and ruin the odd team?

Cheers
The Penetrator

in munster the juggernaut trusts. held the bludger for a reason. and bangs out 150 when the team needs it..

looks to be a few massive scores getting around this week with all the guns getting 100s.

sorry havent been around much. been building a new house. packed up the missus. new job. lifes been turned 180deg in the last 6 months. haha

in munster the juggernaut trusts. held the bludger for a reason. and bangs out 150 when the team needs it..

looks to be a few massive scores getting around this week with all the guns getting 100s.

sorry havent been around much. been building a new house. packed up the missus. new job. lifes been turned 180deg in the last 6 months. haha

Damn you Munster!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

He was on fire for the Storm yesterday.

Hopefully Fensom can knock out a ton tonight and atleast make that end result competive

Last Round and some epic battles loom:

Juggernaught (1st) v Darth Raider (2nd) H2H........lets hope for a draw. ;)

Almond Tofu (8th) v Bunch of Waqas (7th)......the looser most likely dropping out of the top 8 to 9th :eek:

................and on a side note Bundy's Sharks are killing it in NRL.COM Fantasy finishing the regular season in 3rd although has a tough battle in the Major Semi this weekend, I'd wish him luck but I've got a soft spot for his opponent :p

Should we do a poll on what GUN is going to get injured or suspended this weekend and ruin the odd team?

Cheers
The Penetrator

Ross how about your opponent currently 14th giving you a run for your money! ;)

And that same opponent who left out Jake Trebjovic at the last minute...... DOH!

how about me doing the big dirty loopwhole and i might beat bundys sharks sorry adam. i feel guilty doing it now, i thought i was no chance with only 16 players hahaha

Ross how about your opponent currently 14th giving you a run for your money! ;)

And that same opponent who left out Jake Trebjovic at the last minute...... DOH!

Yes the Matt's Panthers well and truly have my measure....it's all part of the coaches plan though rest a few guns before the semi's start, freshen them up!

Dylan Walker / Bryce Cartwright.

Left a couple of good scores on my own bench as well......not that I was ever going to play Flash with Flanagan resting him for half the game most weeks, but a 98 instead of Walkers lame 29 may have made things interesting.

Keep concentrating on the house / wife / move / job etc no need to think about next weeks game!

I have certainly limped into the finals. Had 10 pods this week and apart from Milford and Thurston who went well the rest were all pretty ordinary. They got 43, 40, 39, 36, 30, 29, 25, 13. Hopefully they are saving themselves for next week!

5 points in it, updates will be critical.......Eric should have played BMoz instead of Walker and it would have been all over already.

Dropkicks 1460pts, wow where has that been all year and that was with B Austins massive 16 pts !!!!

Lucky for me they played each other in the last round. I just had to win to scrape into 8th place and lucky for me I wasn't playing one of the top sides.
My season has stalled post-Origin, but it's a whole new comp now (well not really but where there's life there's hope).
Good luck to all the semi-finalists. I know I could use some. :whistle:

Last edited:
Yes you got lucky with that match up but hey your in there now and anything can happen it will only take 1 bad and 1 good individual performance to change a match up.

Does anyone want me to curse a particular player by trading them into my side?

Yes you got lucky with that match up but hey your in there now and anything can happen it will only take 1 bad and 1 good individual performance to change a match up.

Does anyone want me to curse a particular player by trading them into my side?
Does it have the reverse effect if you drop a player like Austin? If so please do.

Dropped "Fake" Austin prior to last round, one of the few "right reins" I've pulled in recent weeks. Couldn't cope with him and Carty in the same team.
Still got a few trades left so I can easily put the mock on someone too.
KOD me. :confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom