NRL OCT 2015 SuperCoach - **IT'S OVER**

Good to see you're putting so much thought into it Ross. That's usually my downfall - over thinking, changing the team every time I look at it and then pulling the wrong rein. This week I sat down at 6:30 and I was done in ten minutes. :whistle:
My thought process is generally OK my problem is decision making and trading after 6 beers....

Might be an interesting Rnd 21 with many of us looking like we will need to move on Johnson and Fifita

and J Brom if biting allegation sticks...........

Who's running out of trades?

yeah think i have two left lol. but ive been gone for ages. im just spoiling a few others run to the finals. 2nd last week 4th this week.. sorry boys.too little to late from me.

losing johnson, fifita and bromwich in one week hurts though, i think ill go fifita to gallen. johnson to ben hunt and just be done with it.

There's been a points update I've dropped 20 and S H B up 11.............I hate these updates!!!
That's a first for me. Usually get reamed with the adjustments.
Still could, it ain't over till it's over.
I've still got 8 trades (or is that 6???) but Johnson's finished, Jesse & Bodene are queries and I've got plenty of dead wood to move on and more dead wood coming to the surface every week (talkin' to you Soliola). :confused:

14 trades left.

Changed Granville to captain, almost snuck home for the win in a miracle as needed it
Couldnt believe it got so close! Hope updates are kind to me.

I have enough trades but injuries and suspensions r going to be a killer the next few weeks. I have sj, fifita, jbrom, bodene and lewis who are probably going to miss games and my reserves are pretty thin, not even sure if I will have a full 17 next week. At least @GiRDS- has most of the same problems.

Couldnt believe it got so close! Hope updates are kind to me.

I have enough trades but injuries and suspensions r going to be a killer the next few weeks. I have sj, fifita, jbrom, bodene and lewis who are probably going to miss games and my reserves are pretty thin, not even sure if I will have a full 17 next week. At least @GiRDS- has most of the same problems.

yeah im done. this week and last week, were my good weeks, i have all of those except lewis but im guessing no where near the amount of trades that you would have.

could get lucky though, all it takes is one or two players ( inglis / granville) for me this week. granville was outstanding tonight he wouldv'e cracked 200 if he played 80.

I'm down to 7 trades but still have the depth to field a strong team even though 3 x guns down in one weekend. Probably struggle if there's another weekend like that though.

J Brom might get lucky can't seem see a lot of chomping happening.

Ross

Looking at NRL fantasy I reckon there is still some large updates to come which will mean a nervous wait.

Back
Top Bottom