Nothing else needs to be said but --JORDAN

Dream34

Hakeem"the dream"Olajuwon
Real Name
Buzzy
Finally found one of these floating around and went for it. cost me $93 US
which is like double the most I ever spent on a card. So I've now got it in hand and it looks sweet, BUT I check the corners to see if they were all sweet and 2 are pretty furry. Then I noticed there is what looks like fingernail marks down the front left side edge, I suspect from pulling it out of the toploader. The auction description listed the cards as beautiful NM so I'm thinking that this doesn't really qualify NM and I'm shattered as I spent all these $$ for a average condition card, so what do you think I should do? Contact the seller and run the risk of him not doing anything or paypal claim my money back on it saying the item never arrived/not as discribed?

mj-j.jpg

You will be required to send it back if you file PayPal for not as described.

I'd be sending it back (ask PayPal what they require as enough evidence) when you file for claim.

Always try communicating with the seller first. They may suggest partial refund.

Good luck. Sucks to finally get one and it's rooted.

yeah i would contact the seller and see wat he says about it

Thanks guys and dolls,
I just thought the Paypal claim for the item not as the discription might have only worked if you got a completely different item.

well the card is probably near mint..
mint is a bgs 9...
near mint is like an 8??

so that would probably qualify for a near mint condition card..
if he said mint he would be in trouble..
but near mint is a fairly accurate description these days.. (it means the card is flawed in some areas)

geelongfan said:
well the card is probably near mint..
mint is a bgs 9...
near mint is like an 8??

so that would probably qualify for a near mint condition card..
if he said mint he would be in trouble..
but near mint is a fairly accurate description these days.. (it means the card is flawed in some areas)

Not sure many would agree with that.

Especially if it's a card like this (MJ GU) that has furry corners like this... A BGS6 would be accurate I'd think??

Contacted seller yet Dream?

Yeah I sent him an email so I'm just waiting for a reply.

I think I worked out the small tears on the side, it arrived in a toploader that was too thin for the card and it looks as though it has happened when he has forced the card into the toploader[-X

The seller has offered me $15US refund, so I'm happy enough to take it instead of stuffing around with paypal

good to hear ya got some money back mate.you lose $25 bucks when you do a claim anyway.glad it sort of work out for ya.nice card

Big ****en deal, it's still a sweet Jordan Jersey, that's the important thing, forget about the two not pristine corners and a fingernail mark.

PS I'm not the seller, I just don't see why people get so anal about minor flaws in card condition, you buy the card for the card, not for the corners being able to cut thru glass.

Back
Top Bottom