No Lack of Silver and Black!

Telfs Card Park

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tom Telfer
eBay User
dynastysportscentral
It has been some time since I have posted a mailday so thought it would be a good idea to showcase some of the latest additions to the Spurs Immaculate family. Now sitting on 76/333 in the PC. I have decided that once I crack the ton I will scan them all up and do a family shot but for now here goes...

$_12.JPG

The Big Fundamental still bossing it in the league and still wooing the masses with All Star selection number 15!

$_12.JPG

There is no splitting hairs about this guy, great patch for a hugely underrated player who has no hobby love whatsoever. If you are a Spurs fan and want the cheapest collect this guy!

$_12.JPG

The Dirk isn't mine but the Horry is the lowest print edition to the PC outside of the Nobility Nameplates I have for Splitter

$_12.JPG

Nice on card auto of the Ice Man himself! #fingerroll

$_12.JPG

The Little General orders the troops with this debut Premium Patch Auto to the PC

$_12.JPG

TP setting the Immaculate Standard high this season with little help from his friends

$_12.JPG

Sadly this is possibly the worst patch ever, but it is still Admiral-able
$_12.JPG

Nice Gervin amongst this bunch /25 and a tough find

$_12.JPG

This one was received for a song after the previous owner listed it as Shaqielle

$_12.JPG

The 2000's would not have been what they were without this quartet!
$_12.GIF

Special K delivery from Japan which allowed me to complete the Spurs Immaculate Standard set

$_12.JPG

A decent Christmas present from one of the best 6th men around

$_12.JPG

The last instalment for the Spurs Immac collection is from 2014 Immaculate Football and is one from the Sports Variations set. A nice low numbered add!

And then this has to be my most treasured card to date of my favourite player in the NBA. I have numerous autos of his all in Blazers uni so without much further ado I present the local connection who brought the title to San Antonio with that insane third quarter in Game 5 of the 2014 NBA Finals...
$_12.JPG

A sweet Patty Cake numbered to 25!

Looking forward to getting the whole crew together for a group shot, but until then I will be willing my team deep into the playoffs...

Quality mailday! I agree love that Patty Mills auto, his best auto card so far. Really hope we see more Patty autos, Dellavedova has heaps out yet I reckon Patty is so much more popular.

Inspiring stuff! Love the immac patches, Iceman, Millsy... & I've decided my next daughter will be named "Shaqielle" haha

Sweeet! I was thrown when I saw those Gervin Immaculate autos hit ebay a fortnight ago, thought the bball Immac mustve already been released without me knowing it! Bit weird having bball in a football release.

Great haul of Spurs!

Sweeet! I was thrown when I saw those Gervin Immaculate autos hit ebay a fortnight ago, thought the bball Immac mustve already been released without me knowing it! Bit weird having bball in a football release.

Great haul of Spurs!
I was anticipating a Sports Variation set in Immac Football and was surprised to see 2 Spurs cards on the checklist. Stoked to have a few extra on the chase list!

Back
Top Bottom