NEW LICENCEE NEW CARD MANUFACTURER

Look whether its been Scanlens/Stimorol/Dynamic/Select the common factor is that we collect because we are addicted and love it.

Im glad at least that the cards will still be made by Aussies on not some overseas mega card company.
I just looked at the bottom of one of my 2012 Boxes and it says designed in Australia but printed in China, is this new company going to print in China too?

No idea. My point more was at least ESP are an Australian conpany as apposed to Topps or Panini coming in.

Here is the signature redemption card. Caption on the back is "Ha ha, i got your money"

AH9P94.jpg

If ESP does well and produce better quality cards with no errors, no repetition and innovation, then from a business point this would be the end of select, they will lose the AFL contract to ESP.
I'm sure this is what ESP are after and have to perform with their first release of NRL cards, ESP know what we want, I'm sure they have spies on this site trading and chatting with us.
And about ESP dummping there stock, I don't think they met Mr Steve Wang from Cardzone which would be more than happy to take them off their hands.

Well what do you with it if its not going sell. Storage costs money.
Everything has a price and will sell at some point, if storage was a problem I would first try to get some of the money spent on them back and then secondly If I was prepared to make a loss I would donate them to children in hospitals, not dump them.

In related news i can confirm there will be only one exclusive distributer for esp.

Wont be announced for a couple weeks but it has been suggested to me that its jhl.

The monopoly continues:mad:

Back
Top Bottom