NEW LICENCEE NEW CARD MANUFACTURER

TCAC

TCAC
Real Name
Sonny
eBay User
tcac_1of1
I tried to read through the site but not sure if someone else has posted this news yet.

As of 2013 there will be a new card licencee and card manufacturer in the marketplace.
Their first preview set will be out in August this year.

I personally can't release any details until they make an official press release.

This years Select release will be the last till the licence is up again in 2018.

Stay tuned ...

Excellent news, I've always liked a few aspects of their Daily Telegraph releases, and didnt they do a quality cricket release a few years back?

I am cautiously optimistic that they will be an improvement on Select.

There hasn't actually been a proper announcement yet - although seems to be true and is a pretty big deal.

Will Select stop honouring redemptions? Will they even be allowed to honour redemptions for past series if they don't hold a current licence?

Will Series 2 be a rubbish release now?

Not sure how I feel about it because Select seem to be heading in the right direction at the moment.

It's huge news!

And Select are heading in the right direction now ... but only with the threat of losing the licence and after years of shocking releases.

I'm a bit worried about series two now as well.

And I think we should petition ESP to continue the Dally M and club player of the year cards, after all, the true collectors love them! :p :lol:

Is it definitely ESP? Didn't one of their reps say not too long ago they weren't interested in getting back into trading cards any time soon?
Exciting times though

Rishgoon didnt you get a tweet from ESP last year saying they had a big announcement coming about NRL cards????

I was told this was a done deal about 2-3 months ago now but they were not able to announce it due to the Champions release.

In terms of Series 2 i expect it to be a cracker - if Select are out then they have one last chance to make $$$$ from the contract. They cant afford to put something out that will not sell - literally.

elite sports properties - they make/made the telegraph cards and have made a couple Cricket releases over the years Dave.

Rishgoon didnt you get a tweet from ESP last year saying they had a big announcement coming about NRL cards????

I was told this was a done deal about 2-3 months ago now but they were not able to announce it due to the Champions release.

In terms of Series 2 i expect it to be a cracker - if Select are out then they have one last chance to make $$$$ from the contract. They cant afford to put something out that will not sell - literally.

Yeah I think I did now that you mention it. I seem to remember something recently about them not being interested. Might of been regarding AFL though, not sure. Or could of just been a smoke screen
:crazy:

If it is ESP why are they not doing the telegraph cards this year ???? I have heard they are being done by Select released in the next month or so .....

If it is ESP why are they not doing the telegraph cards this year ???? I have heard they are being done by Select released in the next month or so .....

I was told they did not want to do both which is why Select is now doing them this year.

Back
Top Bottom