Need Help and opinion's!

kingjack

Dane Swan super collector.
Real Name
Jack
Ok so I wasn't going to go public about this issue but it looks like I have no choice. Before I start my rant I would just like to make it clear I did report the issue but I had no luck.

I had a recent deal with a member on here I'm not going to name name's just go and check my feedback and that says it all.

I recently recieved my 1st non positive feedback and to be honest i'm p!ssed about it, The reason is I did everything I could do to make sure the transaction was completed or atleast the buyer got his money back

SO here is the story

The buyer had made the deal thread we had both agreed to this I had posted the card agreed upon which was a Jeff Green GU /499 The buyer paid me $4 paypal. A week later he reply's in the deal thread
still haven't got card?

Then a week after that this was posted

yet to get it? when did you send off?

After the 1st comment I thought OK give it some time there might of been a mix up with AUS post or something but no the buyer says he hasn't recieved the card. I felt bad it had been 3 weeks and the card hadnt arrived.

If you have had a deal with me and the card hasnt showed up you would know I offer a total refund ( Liamszraz).

So he Pm's me blah blah blah I still havent got the card blah blah blah what exactly do you want me to do I say? He say's he want's a refund so I reply to the message "Your so rude (because he was) I'll pay the refund tonight.

Then I get another message saying dont worry about it.

Then a week later I log into to find a PM saying you have recieved a rating from ......

So I click on this i'm thinking yes he finally got the card :cool:

But no it was quite the oppisite I have recieved a nuetral feedback saying that I wasn't cooperative. Even though I had done everything in my power to physically get the card to him. I had even offered a refund so I have no idea how i'm not being coopreative, The sad thing is I have no way of proving that I had posted the card and now i'm stuck with a Nuetral. I know what all of you are thinking hey it's only a Nuetral but how does that compare to my 175 positive's? Every transaction I have had on here has been smooth as silk and that's what makes this site the best. But for everyone 175 awesome traders i'm guessing there's 1 bad one. So what i'm saying here is would there be anyway to have the Nuetral removed? As I stated I was more than happy to pay a refund as the card was only $4.

I'm just so p!ssed and to be honest i'm still reluctant to offer a refund as the buyer has been nothing but trouble. But I will if some how the nuetral get's removed.

I hope you get where i'm coming from here and i'd love to hear your opinion's on the matter.

cheers,

Jack.

So much so for not naming names...

I've dealt with him before and he's been great. He's probably having a bad day and taking it out on you. I'm not saying what he's done was right but just refund him and be done with it.

I doubt graham can reverse the feedback but I get how you feel, hope he can and it all works out for you. You're both well respected members of this forum.

Mate I understand your pain, I was on the other end, paid 60 dollars for an auto, pieceworks and 6 inserts, money received by other party but I have not received any cards. I have dealt with the other party in my deal thread many times before and I am 110% sure he posted the cards, but they just never made it. I received POS feedback because I paid immediately BUT, because I believe the other party sent the cards and I feel that I cannot leave either POS, Neutral or NEG feedback..........I do not want to spoil his rep because of a third party mistake. We even discussed this and both agreed that was the way to go. I am pi55ed that I am down the jimmy smits auto from Dexter season 3 but as much as it annoys, shhh......it happens..................:)

Thanks for the input guys. Mods what are your opinion's on this? Because i'm still really upset I have a Nuetral now.

at the risk of getting another warning I gotta say (as you asked) I agree with the other guy you are the most uncooperative person I have met on this site. I have dealt with him in the past and found him very reliable unlike you...that is only MY opinion not that of anyone else based on what took place in an older post

at the risk of getting another warning I gotta say (as you asked) I agree with the other guy you are the most uncooperative person I have met on this site. I have dealt with him in the past and found him very reliable unlike you...that is only MY opinion not that of anyone else based on what took place in an older post

Fair enough thats your opinion and I respect that. The only thing is we didn't actually make a deal so I can't be unreliable if we havent actually had a deal.

The way I worded that does seem that I refer to you being unreliable which is an unfounded comment and for that I apologize it should have read....
at the risk of getting another warning I gotta say (as you asked) I agree with the other guy, you are the most uncooperative person I have met on this site. I have dealt with him in the past and found him very reliable. ....that is only MY opinion not that of anyone else based on what took place in an older post.

Hate to sound like a b!tch here but I was only uncooperative towards you as I did not actually want to deal with you and don't really like you. The member who has left me the Nuetral I had delt with many times before and had not had a problem with.

Not gonna turn this into another argument, you asked for opinions I gave you mine..if you want to continue please do so via a private message thank you

Not gonna turn this into another argument, you asked for opinions I gave you mine..if you want to continue please do so via a private message thank you

ay ay ay, he was just asking for opinions with how to help the situation, yeh of coarse you don't want an argument to deal with but by the looks of it your asking for one, you 2 seem like 2 great guys on this site, seen you guys on a few threads and by the looks of your feedbacks you also seem reliable, if you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all, i know you weren't trying to offend him but just because you said it was an opinion doesn't mean he won't take it the wrong way. Please just don't argue at all on this site (preferably at all) as everybody here would like to keep it as friendly as possible.

It's alright it's sorted out don't worry about it, We both learnt our lessons and it's in the past. Lets get back to what the actual thread is about.

Well im on the same end as lions but in a deal with crg, i know he has posted them though he has provided me with a registered number and yet aus post provides no tracking on it so he even sent me a scan of the receit.

however i side with you not lions, his messages quoted are clearly indicative of his rudeness. i hope it gets sorted for you jack, but if he didnt take the refund thats his fault.

After reading the deal thread and the feedback of both parties (although Jack and I don't like each other) I tend to believe Lions. Lions asked in the thread continually where his card was with no reply until feedback was left. although there may have been replies by way of PM

After reading the deal thread and the feedback of both parties (although Jack and I don't like each other) I tend to believe Lions. Lions asked in the thread continually where his card was with no reply until feedback was left. although there may have been replies by way of PM

Hit the nail on the head just because I don't post in the trade thread doesnt mean I havent had contact with the member. We exchanged multiple PM's regarding the matter.

Well im on the same end as lions but in a deal with crg, i know he has posted them though he has provided me with a registered number and yet aus post provides no tracking on it so he even sent me a scan of the receit.

however i side with you not lions, his messages quoted are clearly indicative of his rudeness. i hope it gets sorted for you jack, but if he didnt take the refund thats his fault.

Thanks Girds.

I'm sort of a new trader as I only have older cards so I don't get to deal as regularly as most on this forum, but yeah have had at least one halfwit,rude obnoxious person on this forum, lucky it didn't come to a deal though, only Pm's like Jack I like making sure my clients are more than happy with their cards, I'd hate to have neutral or negative feed back too, I have dealt with both before members before and never had a problem.As suggested, it was just the wrong time for both of you maybe, but try not to hold grudges as life is way too short.

Thanks Dalbs but the wrong time is not a good enough reason for me. I'm still really unhappy that I have a nuetral Mods can anything be done? I havent heard from any mods.

Back
Top Bottom