NBA Fantasy League

Sweet...both added.

Also, could ppl only volunteer if they are commited to playing. Nothing worse than playing in a fantasy league and halfway through the league you notice that heaps of the teams are no longer being managed.

Agreed. That sucks.

And wonga, yeah you can get 16 teams in Yahoo Custom League, but man does that suck having more than 12. 12 teams (140 odd players) really does cover pretty much all talent in the league with the odd change over. 16 means you're starting to sift down into the dregs of the bottom side of the bench...

Sweet...both added.

Also, could ppl only volunteer if they are commited to playing. Nothing worse than playing in a fantasy league and halfway through the league you notice that heaps of the teams are no longer being managed.

No problem here mate...I'm currently tryin to clean up the league (I play with my mates) of all the hacks that ruined our league last year. Nothing worse!!

First league ready to go:

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Basketball - There was a problem

Password: phoenixtowinitall

My only request is that you only join if you intend to play out the season, and check your team a couple of times a week! It's no fun when you propose a trade and it never gets looked at!

Draft is Sept 30th at 9pm WA time (sorry Eastern States people ... that was the earliest evening option!).

Good luck everyone!

I've joined the league and will be an active and highly compeditive owner!

However, my preference is for H2H with weekly changes and a live draft - if I set up a smaller league (say 10 ppl), would anyone be interested in this as well?

1. Chaddy42
2. Chadjaja (we need to continue the rivalry...)
3. Dr Curlytek (see above!)
4. Digeze
5. Whereiswally78
6. gtfour
7. Ace E
8. Dream34
9. Lockymac
10. Nenjabin
11. DickyKnee
12. Funkadelic

I usually play about four teams so I'd be up for a H2H as well. Just need to know when the draft will be as I'll only do live drafts - hate the ranking **** - you always end up with a crap team!

For those that are playing in the roto league I've organised ... it would great if your team name could represent you username on ozcards ... makes it much easier (although your creativity is to be complemented!) :)

Is there still time to join the Head to head league. Trying to get into this for the first time?

However, my preference is for H2H with weekly changes and a live draft - if I set up a smaller league (say 10 ppl), would anyone be interested in this as well?

1. Chaddy42
4. Digeze

1. Chaddy42
4. Digeze
5. Whereiswally78
6. gtfour
Hey chaddy put me down for a H2H - id this yahoo (if so this will be my second year) ? The live draft was great fun last yr.

Back
Top Bottom