NBA Fantasy League

Diggaz TC

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
diggaztradingcards
G'Day All,

Just thinking that it might be about time we start to get one of these organised.

Usually the leagues consist of 12 teams and i'm guessing we might have enough people here at OzCard for a couple of leagues.

Was just looking at the ESPN one which is free this year: Play ESPN NBA.com Fantasy Basketball - Free Fantasy Basketball - ESPN

I've also played in a Yahoo one before which wasn't bad. Are there any other preferences for other leagues that are running?

Also need to decide whether the preference is to play a Rotisserie style league or a Head-to-Head style league? I'm assuming everyone would go for the live draft as opposed to the auction method.

Can we get some feedback starting to come in and expressions of interest so that these leagues can be setup soon?

Thanks.

*EDIT* Following is the list of all people in this thread that have indicated they would like to be included in an upcomming fantasy league.

Expressions of Interest:

1-Digeze
2-nenjabin
3-collectorGALLORE
4-daniel_leong86
5-lockymac
6-AndrewG23
7-aussiemjfreak
8-whereiswally78
9-ruckers
10-DarthAnnihl8or
11-Anthony83
12-chaddy42
13-wannabe all-stars
14-wonga_5
15-KSCO15
16-911_Turbo

Sounds good :) I ran a Yahoo 1 next year, happy to do so again. Live draft is much more enjoyable and the those who can;t make it can set pre-draft rankings as well as have the computer pick players to cover each position, so it works out alright. Head2Head is also my chosen type simply cause Rotisserie requires people to be more active, and not everyone can be active all season. Perhaps we should gauge interest and see who might be interested and get multiple leagues set up :)

Never played the NBA stlye but have done the AFL dreamteam for the last 3 years.
Its so random what each player will score from wk to wk but when you do win...
the bragging rights are always fun when it is with people you know(private leagues) !
Count me in the mix !

*updated the first post in this thread with the people that have expressed an interest in being involved in a league.

Currently 14 people and leagues normally contain 12 teams so hopefully we can keep getting a few more people to complete two full leagues.

I'm in!! Have only dealt with Ultimate Fantasy Commisioner in the past...but am willing to try anything. Prefer the live draft also!!

Sweet...both added.

Also, could ppl only volunteer if they are commited to playing. Nothing worse than playing in a fantasy league and halfway through the league you notice that heaps of the teams are no longer being managed.

Back
Top Bottom