nba 2k11 - my player

just won my first nba title with rockets... smashed the nuggets and lakers. and then boston.. with the rockets.... woot!! now im a free agent.. i have a choice between, rockets, magic, 76ers and grizzlies..!!

Any help with how to make my player rank higher?

Im doing quite well in the game, Ive made Player and rookie of the week, in the race for MVP and ROY, and made All Star + Rookie game, but my player ranking is still on 49 :(

Any ideas on which stats to rank up? Ive maxed out mid range shooting and shooting in traffic already...

Any help with how to make my player rank higher?

Im doing quite well in the game, Ive made Player and rookie of the week, in the race for MVP and ROY, and made All Star + Rookie game, but my player ranking is still on 49 :(

Any ideas on which stats to rank up? Ive maxed out mid range shooting and shooting in traffic already...

offensive and defensive awareness..

just won my first nba title with rockets... smashed the nuggets and lakers. and then boston.. with the rockets.... woot!! now im a free agent.. i have a choice between, rockets, magic, 76ers and grizzlies..!!

Nice one on the win :) I would stay with the rockets for one more year and barring injury and you go back to back it might pay off with a bigger payday next year and more teams chasing you :)
Do the people playing dynasty actually control some of the leagues that my player is involved in. That would be insane imo

I find that if you pump points into the shooting attributes, you'll limit your rating growth. They're sooooo expensive! I haven't used a single point on the shooting attributes and instead have only gained those points from the shooting drill. My 6'3 SG is rated 74 overall now, 30 games into the season and from only drills I've got his shooting ratings up to 81 3pt, 78 Mid range!

where did you get drafted to? and what pick number?

and what position..

i got drafted 23rd by the t-wolves and am a SG

I got exactly the same as you. pick 23rd, 1st round, T-Wolves and Shooting Guard. I am 3/4 game through the summer circuit. I never have time to play thats why i havent reached the NBA yet

---------- Post added 31-10-2010 at 11:01 AM ----------

anyways when i do reach the NBA i don't believe i will have fun at wolves since they are in top 3 worst in the league. How do you propose a trade?

Up to a rating of 70 now :D Anyone manage to win MVP in their rookie season? Also do you get to actually design their own shoe? Or do they just make one for you?

Go to My Player then My Trades and you can ask for a trade.

thanx :D also any1 wanna make a crew next holidays?

---------- Post added 31-10-2010 at 01:46 PM ----------

its only been 6 days into the NBA and i have already been interested by 5 teams for trade. Nets, Celtics, Mavericks, Grizzlies and Thunder!

I redid my player got taken 1st round pick 9 by the jazz. 17 games in averging 34. I I don't score we lose Ive score 65 as a high an 3 50's in last 8 games gel Kobe to 29 (he averaging 35) and blocked his shot with 6 seconds left (blocked him 5 times he shapes left right left shoots or vice versa) then I had a chance to win at buzzer but d Williams didnt pass me the ball!

Does anybody else find that players are not taken off the court after they have been fouled out of the game?

Yes! Dj Augustine had 15 fouls when I played them also at one point mehmet okor was subbed in with milsap then vice versa at EVERY chance they could in the las quarter took me 40 mins to play last quarter didnt want to quit cos dropped 40 and 8 and was a+ with all objectives

Back
Top Bottom