nba 2k11 - my player

I've slowed a little on My Player...have got a tiny bit bored. 23 games down, I'm averaging 29ppg, 3rpg, 5apg 1spg as a 6'3 SG 6th man (30+ mins a game though) for the Kings. Also averaging 4 triples a game now and many the deep 2 running off screens. I'm overall rated 71 with a 76 Mid range shot, 80 off the dribble and 79 triples. Think my best game was 29 points, 10 rebounds, 6 assists 3 steals 1 block and 4 triples. I also shoot it 58% from the floor and 48% from downtown since I only take good shots and rarely try to create or force things for myself! Alot of off ball movement gets me open often.

Into season 2, won ROY and was starting at C for Memphis by the end of the season. still only have a billboard endorsement, but now starting at C for the Bulls. Good team now so aiming for a championship!!

I have a Billboard and a Magazine cover :) Though it seems to be stopping at that for now.

Its killing me that I dont have these things, I want a magazine cover, rated 86, Rookie of the Year, leading blocks and rebounds in the league at just 20 years old, I DESERVE A MAGAZINE COVER DAMMIT!!!!! ;)

I broke Ginobili's wrist when he was on a fast break going for a layup I sprinted behind him tried to block but smacked his wrist lol... He was rolling around holding his wrist for a while ooops.

---------- Post added 21-10-2010 at 12:50 PM ----------

how do you guys get such a high overall rating? Im like 60 games into my first season and im at like 50 overall? is everyone getting A+ rating for each game??

I broke Ginobili's wrist when he was on a fast break going for a layup I sprinted behind him tried to block but smacked his wrist lol... He was rolling around holding his wrist for a while ooops.

---------- Post added 21-10-2010 at 12:50 PM ----------

how do you guys get such a high overall rating? Im like 60 games into my first season and im at like 50 overall? is everyone getting A+ rating for each game??

I average an A but now get A+ every game, the ratings in things like Offensive and Defensive awareness should not be ignored in getting a high rating. I think that is my only advice on that. I get about 1500 skills points every game so they just add up I guess.

hmm yeah fair enough see im averaging like a B or B+ Im a mad player lol I turnover heaps and just play fast and hard.... which means a lot of mistakes at this level lol. So my rating gets affected by that. Im just use to nba 2k10 where my player has an overall of like 80 or 85 if I can remember correctly so I could play like that and still get an A+. I spose I just gotta play smarter lol

I can't go on reading more about this "make your own player" stuff. Might have to get another PS3 so I can make my own player too :) I would be aiming at either a big SG or Offensive minded C. There seem to be too many good players in the PG, SF and PF positions. This thread has made me so envious

yeah man it is sweet you should go get it, but get a xbox not ps3 eww. (i bet this comment will start a war now) But let just try and stay on topic. My guy is a 6'3 SG, pretty short for a SG but I didnt wanna make a huge guy cause like a lot of people I tried to make him atleast a bit like me. except 50lbs of extra muscle lol.

i think im doing pretty well on a team im sharing with wade, bron and bosh! lol i been player of the game in our last 6 winning games and was rookie of the month! my defence and turnovers are the only thing holding me down now but im averaging an A despite that and getting A+ most games lately, oh and a career high 46points in a key game vs boston! :p

this so isnt a game for me.....im on association mode now and im changing all their promised roles so they get the sh!ts! also with the jordan challange, ive turned it into the pippen challenge....having so much fun NOT passing the ball to jordan and having jordan take shots from half court then the commentators bag him saying he cant get it going and pippen's dropping 50 point triple doubles on all of the jordan challenges......i might have a crack using jordan one day....as for my player, it sh!t me after i got drafted to the knicks, 2 round pick 11, 6'7 200lb SF (nickname is "the great" of course") started my first game in the nba, would never get the ball, after 3 games i chucked the controller cos i couldnt score.....might have another crack later...reading this has made me want to cool my temper and give it a decent go

this so isnt a game for me.....im on association mode now and im changing all their promised roles so they get the sh!ts! also with the jordan challange, ive turned it into the pippen challenge....having so much fun NOT passing the ball to jordan and having jordan take shots from half court then the commentators bag him saying he cant get it going and pippen's dropping 50 point triple doubles on all of the jordan challenges......i might have a crack using jordan one day....as for my player, it sh!t me after i got drafted to the knicks, 2 round pick 11, 6'7 200lb SF (nickname is "the great" of course") started my first game in the nba, would never get the ball, after 3 games i chucked the controller cos i couldnt score.....might have another crack later...reading this has made me want to cool my temper and give it a decent go

:lol: Knew you'd love the Pippen bits :D I like using Pippen too!

Try playing longer quarters for the My Player. Gives you more opportunity to get on the court, get the ball and go to work.

ohh this game is bs!!lol... how the hell can i be up 20 points... against the lakers and i was sub off for 4 minutes and then they be up by 5.. WTF!!..

haha.
i played about 8 games for the grizzlies at pf but requested a trade.
ending up at the jazz and have played 4 games, liking me and dwill's pick and rolls.
got a jordan endorsement.

i effed up....

i was only maybe 15 or so games away from the end of the season and i accidently deleted my game.... :( man i was killing it too....im soo shattered. not looking forward to starting again :(

Back
Top Bottom