nba 2k11 - my player

Last 3 games I've gotten; 18pts, 21reb & 5blk. 18pts, 20reb & 6blk & 24pt, 20reb & 1blk. I got selected for the rookie game and played 6min and got 4pts, 3reb & 1blk. I also got selected for the all- star game and played 3min and got 1pt and 4 reb. :)

Finally got this today! I'm a 6'2 PG got drafted 2nd round 25th by the clippers. Averaging 12 PPG 1.2 Rebounds and 4.5 Assists per game so far. 1st time i've played this on PS3 so not too bad I guess.

was told today that through a hdmi cable ps3 and nba2k11 is even better???? I've played 20 games now and got rookie of the month for Nov. Just got traded to my 3 team and now playing 30 mins behind Brand at PF. Nearly averaging a double double.

Nice stats Liam, i had one of my biggest games so far in a finals game against the Bulls yesterday. 63pt 24rb 10ast 4blk 5stl on 76% FG and 62% from 3 lol
I was unstoppable just grabbing boards like a beast and generally tearing sh!t up.

Funnily the next game it felt like i couldn't do anything though even though the final stats were 42pt 12rb 5ast 2stl seemed like nothing was working but im guessing it was because i was so accurate the game before.

I started a new My player as playing PG is fkn sh!t. I'm now a 6'6 SG.

---------- Post added 30-12-2010 at 12:18 PM ----------

And playing with the clippers is crap how do request a trade?

In My Career then my My Trades Jacks :)

Also to the guys who play 12 mintues quarters, do you sim any games or do you play them all? I only play 3 minute quarters and I get bored sometimes haha

Nah i play them all i love it, the only games i sim are when im injured. I hate playing when you cant run around like a mad man

In My Career then my My Trades Jacks :)

Also to the guys who play 12 mintues quarters, do you sim any games or do you play them all? I only play 3 minute quarters and I get bored sometimes haha

Nice thanks mate.

I'm at the training camp for my SG guard now I've dropped 13 points in the 1st 3 quarters with 5 boards and 2 assists.

Also have a B+ team mate grade.

Man this is bull! I averaged 22 PPG, 2 BLK, 4 AST and 3 REB as a SG in the summer circuit and I got put in the D-League. I carved it up in my 1st game though I played 6 minutes and dropped 14 points 4 Rebounds and 2 assits.

Back
Top Bottom