My Wedding and Honeymoon story :) * Pics are up

A1CardsandGaming

@ A1, we love collecting as much as you do !
Real Name
Terry
eBay User
www.A1CardsandGaming.com
As some of you might know, I got married to my now wife Kelsey on the 27th of November this year which was to be a family affair including immediate families children joining the fun :)

The setting was a house that we hired in the rural area of bullsbrook north of Perth. It was a huge 4 bedroom 4 bathroom floorboard house that had an enclosed balcony all the way around it making it safe for little one :)
The only tricky bit being that the entire property was on a fairly steep hill !

The wedding day was great and full of emotions that I have never experienced before. Knowing you are getting married and actually doing it are 2 entirely different things.
Logan (2) and Grace (7) looked amazing as the page boy and Flower girl :)
Kelsey was stunning in a black and white full length off the shoulder number :worthy::worthy::worthy:

The ceremony was short and sweet just how the bride wanted it and the guests enjoyed imported beer, Turkey/coke while the ladies hurt the Ricadona and cruisers :)
the food was cooked in the kitchen after we exchanged vows and a selection of Oysters Kilpatrick, Battered King prawns, Scallops, spring rolls + more that was served by a waitress.

*** Once the pics are through, I will post them here for your enjoyment and amusement :) ***

The flight
Garuda flew us there on the smoothest flight I have ever been on. Each seach had a touch screen TV with lots of movie, gaming and brainteaser game options

The honeymoon
Bali, indonesia at the Ayana resort and spa in the southern are of Jimbaran Bay.
Only one word to describe the resort ! Spectacular !!! The Ayana is on 77 hectare of land and made up of different options of accommodation from villa's to more common hotel style rooms.
There are half a dozen different cuisine available. Japanese, indian, indonesian, italian and seafood are a few of them.

Interested events on the trip.
Hiring a scooter again was fun but even funnier when we rode back to Ayana on it ! We might have been the first guests to ever ask for somewhere to park lol Ended up parking in staff parking amongst hundreds of other bikes
while shopping in Kuta, a catchy folk dancing song came on over the speakers and 90% of the staff all moved into the aisles and starting doing a planned dance... it was classic to see and they all seemed to enjoy doing it :)
Grabbed a feed at a place that the chairs and tables are set up roughly on the beach. A few minutes later Matthew Richardson and his date sat next to us to dine on the beach. It seemed that when he heard that we were Aussies he kept looking over his shoulder at us ? Maybe he thought we could be reporters lol there a little more to this story that I will keep confidential ;)
On the way home we had a local underworld celebrity on the same plane ! Business class of course

Biggest purchase
Canon EOS 1000d digital SLR :)

The view from our room & the flashest mini golf I have ever seen

newaditions1112.jpg

Some of the things on the way down to the pool by the ocean

newaditions1116.jpg

the waterfall is from the pool above with fish tank behind it.

CANNONEOSpics021.jpg

where Kelsey and i will renew our wedding vows *stair and lift to the rockbar are to the right of this pic

CANNONEOSpics022.jpg

waiting for the lift to The rock bar * the guest only seats anyway ;)

CANNONEOSpics023.jpg

The best seat in the house next to the heated salt water pool sitting above the ocean

newaditions1139.jpg

thanks for taking the time to read my story about one of the most important days of my life

Re: My Wedding and Honeymoon story :)

congrats mate! would have been the most amazing time of your life!

Congratulations to both you and Kelsey Steve. And you know what they say..If you go somewhere warm for your honeymoon and come back without a tan then you really did enjoy your honeymoon;)

nice one mate, i did the deed just a few weeks earlier then you, so i know exactly how ya feeling. Sounds like you had a good time. Take care, and well done.

Congratlations mate!!

Cheers

congrats mate! would have been the most amazing time of your life!

On par with being there for the birth of my son. Getting married is the same feeling imo

Congrats mate, sure you will love your honeymoon.

Already back from the honeymoon ;)

Congratulations to both you and Kelsey Steve. And you know what they say..If you go somewhere warm for your honeymoon and come back without a tan then you really did enjoy your honeymoon;)

Steve ? :lol: happy to say that tan lines were minimal :lol:

Congrats on your wedding!!!!

Thanks Matt

nice one mate, i did the deed just a few weeks earlier then you, so i know exactly how ya feeling. Sounds like you had a good time. Take care, and well done.

Cheers Ben ! I hope our wedding pics look as good as yours did :)

Congrats Tez, sounds like you had a great time. All the best to you the missus and the kids in the future :thumbsup:

Congrats Tez sounds like it was a great day and trip, I'm a massive Tigers fan and I'm concerned with your comment about Richo...putting one and one together please tell me it aint true...

Congratulations mate.

Spill the beans on Richo!!

"It seemed that when he heard that we were Aussies he kept looking over his shoulder at us ? Maybe he thought we could be reporters "....obviously you had the "Canon EOS 1000d digital SLR" around the neck.....Congrats on the wedding

Back
Top Bottom