my mail week

ducky_poo

Ultimate Hawks Collector
Real Name
Colin
alright here we go first of all nice duncan gu from wallac3e
duncanreflection.jpg

my first bogut finest redemption came back to and is sweet :)
bogutblue.jpg
#ed 6/50 jersey number so 1/1 :)

ok these few cards dont come of my nique card needs as they arent listed but still these are some hard to get cards
some wilkins star 93 promo cards. the black are numbered to 150 the red is out of 400
wilkinspromos.jpg

ok these are the main sets from star 93
the nova and stellar are out of 500 where the other 2 are out of 750
wilkinsnova.jpg

wilkinscourtkings.jpg

wilkinsstellar.jpg

wilkinsplatnium.jpg

Thats bloody comprehensive Col! Well done! Those sets can be real hard to track down and get a lot of competition. I still need the Bird Nova set.

Do you have all the ad card variations???

Great mailday :) The two black promos are great!

dunno about the ad card variations i get the ones i dopnt have so dunno whats left got a fair few now though

and was pretty lucky got all the niques from another collector who noticed ive been buying up on nique cards and he had a few sets of em

:D Great mail mate

the Bogut is sweeeet =P~

those star cards are VERY NICE too.... :D

Has anyone had or does anyone on here have that 85 MJ Star XRC? it used to book for quite a lot from memory...

The counterfieters have ruined it for everyone Just. Only GAI and SCD grade star co now. Its just too hard to tell the difference between the real thing and fake. Its the reason I don't have a Bird 84 star. I only pick up stuff that has no known fakes out there. Even if you have the real thing its not worth as much as it was because of the doubt.

I see a lot of obvious fakes on the market and really good fakes too.

Awesome 'Niques!!!

Always liked that guy - used to collect him too... but yeah... not to the degree you do Ducky... way to go!

PHWOAH!!!

Shit Col, there's one hell of a horde of Nique's. Well done. Definately hard to get hold of like that.

Hats off to ya champ! Wish I could have done that with Barkley.

Back
Top Bottom