My first NBA Logo

tss501

Section 118
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
tss501
From 09-10 SP Game Used I got a hold of one of the Logo Men for a good price. Did not matter who really for the first one. Tried twice to get a Mike Miller Logoman but they were a little too far away for me.. But this is a good start anyways...

09-10SPGameUsedLogoMenLOGO-GP2of6.jpg

Don't listen to the 'not 1/1' losers. I thought they'd have realised the numbering doesn't matter after Topps' 40-parallel 1/1 sets. Makes no difference it's still a lovely card.

Don't listen to the 'not 1/1' losers. I thought they'd have realised the numbering doesn't matter after Topps' 40-parallel 1/1 sets. Makes no difference it's still a lovely card.

hahahaha great call mate i was just about to launch into a rant on that 1/1 bullsh!t. there is no reason for logomen to be 1/1, the players dont wear 1 jersey through their career so no logoman will ever be a 1/1....logoman should be numbered to more than 1 IMO...the more the better! sick card good luck with the mike miller one brah!

bro thats a sick sick logoman you got there. dont worry bout the name, just worry bout the PATCH!! awesome!! and dont even bother about who said anything bout the numbering. what is this the first time the SP Game used LOGOMEN cards have been seen by the public or something :lol:???? sounds like it. any1 who knows anythign bout the 09-10 SP Gameused will know basically ALL their logomen cards are not 1/1 cards. theres only a select few that are 1/1, the Michael jordan, OJ Mayo, etc. so yeh freaking sweet card there bro, love it. reckon i need one of them too :lol:, i dont care the player just give me my first logoman :woot:. cheers, STEVE :) :) :v: :D :) :)

Back
Top Bottom