My FIRST Marion 1/1!!

jimboiitmac

miami pride
Real Name
King James
eBay User
jimboiitmac
This card has yet to arrive but has been won on ebay in the last week, the picture is from the auction!! Still studying for exams and am too lazy too scan the highlights of my Marion collection of late, but here are two great ones I won in the last week with the help from my buddy Lippo!! :p

The first is a SP Game Used #ed /10 which I was thrilled about winning for just over $20 US!! The second is a buyback #ed 1/1 Auto/Jersey which I was even MORE THRILLED about winning for just over $50 US!! The last is the one Clarkes got for me, Marion Exquisite Limited Logos #ed /75, set me back the most but is so beautiful!! It's the only one I currently can hold in hand though.

Let me know what you guys think!!

untitled.jpg

untitled5.jpg

751f80e8.jpg

WOW Jimbo! What a pick-up man. They're sweet as and I bet one of them is set to be one of your centerpiece for your Marion collection.

I guess you need some of my money to pay some of these off and I will transfer it over when I get home from work tonight bud.

Cheers~

U go Jimbo!!!

The Exquisite is my fave, love the patch in it, super large!
Lovely work on the 1/1. ANd a bargain price too! It's a wonder that Marion Collector on Beckett didnt outbid ya.

Congrats little buddy! Let's just hope for your sake, you dont start a new PC in a week. Those are some sweet cards to ground any Collection!!!

Well done Jimbo! Exams for grade two??? LOL

Nice start to your eBaying and remember to tell your shrink in 10 years it all started here ;-)

Great Marions mate and impressive scan day! Great stuff and good work on the help Clarkey.

chadjaja® said:
Well done Jimbo! Exams for grade two??? LOL

Nice start to your eBaying and remember to tell your shrink in 10 years it all started here ;-)

Great Marions mate and impressive scan day! Great stuff and good work on the help Clarkey.

Hahahah Thanks for all the GREAT and ENCOURAGING Comments guys!!

Gotta give lots of props to Lippo though Chad, without him my collection would never have started!!

Just wanna give a special thanks to guys like Scotty, Chad, Hendra and Gemz (if I missed you sorry!!) cause these guys have continued to help me out since I've joined these boards (about 2 years) and despite my constant spamming and changing of collecting they've never mocked me or dissed me!! Thanks guys!! :p I know there are others who've done this too, sorry I forgot you! Special shoutout to Thumbboy!!

clarkescards said:
Nice other cards, Jim-bob!!!

I've already seen the Exquisite!!!

;-)

It's nothing special!!!!

:cool:

Seriously though, all nice cards there. Well done.

jim-bob?? heheh.. not another new nickname to add to jimbo, jim and spammer..:p

Aaah, Jim-bob!!! Is so 80's. Some show like the Brady Bunch had a line where people were wishing everyone goodnight across a darkened house, and I think one of them was Jim-Bob.

Something like - "Goodnight Jim-bob"
"Night such n such"
and so on.

Showing my age now!!!!

;-)

clarkescards said:
Aaah, Jim-bob!!! Is so 80's. Some show like the Brady Bunch had a line where people were wishing everyone goodnight across a darkened house, and I think one of them was Jim-Bob.

Something like - "Goodnight Jim-bob"
"Night such n such"
and so on.

Showing my age now!!!!

;-)

hahaha definately! although I can't say brady bunch is that old, i watched it when i was a young boy. *sighs*.. oh well.

Hhehehe.. these cards are just the beginning guys, once i get thru these exams at school will scan the rest of collection!! :p

Back
Top Bottom