Pack 1: Glenn McGrath Gold
Pack 2: Gavin Robertson Gold
Pack 3: Stuart Law Gold
Pack 4: Andrew Symonds Gold
Pack 5: Adam Gilchrist Gold
Pack 6: Damien Fleming Gold
Pack 7: Matthew Hayden Gold + Warnie WC
Pack 8: Jimmy Maher Gold + Alec Stewert WC
Pack 9: Michael Beven Gold + Ian Healy RB (RB7)
Pack 10: Gavin Robertson Gold (Again :() + IAN CHAPPELL HERO SIG :D
Pack 11: Greg Blewett Gold
Pack 12: Michael Kasprawricxzxzxz Gold
Pack 13: Ryan Campbell Gold
Pack 14: Shaun Young Gold
Pack 15: Simon Cook Gold
Pack 16: Ian Harvey Gold
Pack 17: Adam Dale Gold
Pack 18: Shane Lee Gold
Pack 19: Tom Moody Gold + Mike Atherton WC
Pack 20: Michael DiVenuto Gold
Pack 21: Brad Young Gold
Pack 22: Damien Martyn Gold
Pack 23: Alec Stewert Gold
Pack 24: Andy Bichel Gold

This box also was 16 chrome cards short of a base set, but I managed to complete a second set of chromes with this box, and I am now only 1 card of a third full set of chromes.

The golds were mostly Aussie ODI cards and Rising Stars, meaning now I am only missing the Aussie Test cards.

Also pulled my third Warnie WC, mening those of you who have expressed interest in these can expect a PM when the final box is busted :thumbsup:

Thanks all - get back to you shortly with details of the next box!!

nice one boomboom, looking forward to seeing what you pull in the next box. nice work getting all the warnies, if your gonna get doubles atleast its warnie!!!

where can i buy me a box of these, and what sort of price do they go for. couldnt find any on ebay

You guys will not believe this...

Box #0555 / 1600 as busted last night!!!

Pack 1: Mark Ramprakash Gold
Pack 2: Graeme Hick Gold
Pack 3: Alex Tudor Gold + Warnie Record Breakers :D
Pack 4: Alan Mullally Gold
Pack 5: Warren Hegg Gold
Pack 6: Peter Such Gold..... + MARK WAUGH SUPERSTAR SIGNATURE :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:
Pack 7: Robert Croft Gold
Pack 8: Dominic Cork Gold + Ian Healy Record Breakers (RB7) This is the 4th one of these I have pulled so far!!
Pack 9: Mark Butcher Gold
Pack 10: Graham Thorpe Gold
Pack 11: Adam Hollioake Gold
Pack 12: Michael DiVenuto Gold + GREG CHAPPEL HERO SIGNATURE :woot:
Pack 13: Dean Headley Gold
Pack 14: Michael Atherton Gold + Murali World Class :D
Pack 15: Marvan Atapattu Gold
Pack 16: Darren Gough Gold
Pack 17: Sanath Jayasuriya Gold
Pack 18: Darren Lehmann Gold
Pack 19: John Crawley Gold
Pack 20: Aravinda DeSilva Gold
Pack 21: Ryan Campbell Gold
Pack 22: Arjuna Ranatunga Gold
Pack 23: Angus Fraser Gold
Pack 24: Neil Harvey Gold

Who would have thought there would be another Superstar only 2 boxes along from the last one!! Even though it is Mark Waugh again, you can't wipe the smile off my face atm :D. Greg Chappell also was a fantastic pull :D.

This box was 15 cards away from a base set of chromes. I now have 3 full sets of chromes, and am 9 cards away from a 4th set. The most chromes I have of any individual card is 9 (a few of the Heroes cards).

Seems however I am out of luck with the gold cards. Only pulled one from this box that I didn't already have, and methinks I've missed out on the Aussie Test team golds - only Poms and Sri Lankans in sight :(

And I do have to say that I am sick of Ian Healy RB cards. I have pulled 4 RB7 cards and 2 RB4 cards so far - but no sign watsoever of an Ian Healy World Class!!!

boomboom thats crazy mate, you have done really well. i must say though you must have spent a small fortune on this series!
ive never seen this card so could you post some pics when you get it back.

Tell me about it Ron!!

ATM (after 5 boxes!!) I'm still 22 cards off a full gold set, but I have 50+ doubles :( - mostly Poms and Lankans.... :(

Well I've been flat out working out in the scrub over the past 4 days... Just got back into the office and I'm pretty sure its time to go home and bust my last box!! Wish me luck I'll post results tomorrow morning :thumbsup:

Well this was going to be the last box, but I just had to get that one more :D should be arriving tomorrow!! Results of Box 0556 / 1600 below...

Pack 1: Hashan Tillakaratne Gold
Pack 2: Terry Alderman Gold
Pack 3: Jayantha Silva Gold
Pack 4: Jeff Thomson Gold
Pack 5: Alan Davidson Gold
Pack 6: Ravindra Pushpakumara + Mark Taylor RB
Pack 7: Craig McDermott Gold
Pack 8: Ian Chappell Gold
Pack 9: Dominic Cork + ROD MARSH HEROES SIG
Pack 10: Murali Gold
Pack 11: Doug Walters Gold
Pack 12: Romesh Kaluwitharana Gold
Pack 13: Mahela Jayawardene Gold
Pack 14: Geoff Marsh Gold
Pack 15: Suresh Perera Gold
Pack 16: Russel Arnold Gold
Pack 17: Chandika Hathurusingha Gold
Pack 18: Greg Chappell Gold + Ian Healy RB
Pack 19: Ashley Mallett Gold
Pack 20: Pramodya Wickramasinghe Gold + Darren Gough WC
Pack 21: Kumara Dharmasena Gold
Pack 22: Rod Marsh Gold
Pack 23: Niroshan Bandaratilake Gold + Sanath Jayasuriya WC
Pack 24: Chaminda Vaas Gold

Not a bad box as far as chromes go - 8 short of a base set which is as good as I have done so far. I just couldnt help getting one more box (and the good people at Cardzone had held onto box 0557 for me!!). If the golds continue on from here (which is no guarentee, but the risk I am willing to take), then I will end up with a second full set of Gold heroes, and only 6 or 7 gold cards short of a set (atm I am still 22 cards short).

Back
Top Bottom