Most signatures in a day?

mattbowen

Cowboys Collector
Real Name
Kurt
eBay User
debbi7977
Hi guys

I was wondering if everyone can say what is the most cards yopu ever got signed. And say what team and when guys :)

Mine is:

2009 when I met the Austarlian Four Nations Team. Got 55 signed cards.

IM LOVIN' IT!!!!

well i got 40. thanks so much for letting me know that it was on and how did you find out about it.

Well done guys :) too bad i live in bundaberg :( lol i would go to signings all the time if i was down in sydney :lol:
Brplat

yeh well you can always move brplat.lol they were at concord the day before i dunno if that is near bundaberg i think its at homebush though.

thats was lucky to find out like that kurt. now i cant wait for the card show

Me either mate!

And it was pretty lucky. Especiallt that it is only 5 minutes away!

And the good thing is there wasnt too many people. It could have been CROWDED!

And I do this stuff all the time.

so glad that they didnt advertise it, there was no more than 100 kids there no joke

this is AFL but i get autos everytime i go and see a game i get around at least 1-10
everytime i go to vfL games i get around 15
but most was when i went to Windy Hill(essendons home ground)because my uncul has somehing to do with them and it was more i was hanging out with them and talking to them then getting there autos i got around 15 20 that day!
but yeah

yeh there was more than 20 but no more than 100. there was all them blue shirt oztag guys that werent allowed ROFL

At the cricket one day i got 4 complete teams! Western Warriors, Queensland Bulls (Mens Teams) and WA Fury and Queensland (Womens Teams)

Quick Story..went to watch the Dragons train at Wollongong (i live in Sydney), players were warming up & doing some drills on the outside field, they then went into the stadium, Bennett said to the people watching (about 8) to come inside and watch them train :thumbsup: afater training i stayed around to get my jersey signed, after about half an hour i saw Bennett, he signed my jersey and had a small chit chat, anyway he left went back into the office, 20 minutes later he came down, and asked me which players i was waiting for, told him Young and Priddis, he took my jersey went and found them, and got them to sign it and came back, the guy is a legend, so i wouldn't have to wait around all day for them, as he knew i had come up from Sydney...:D

Nice mate. I wanna meet the Dragons sometime next year.

Wanna get Bennett sig :):)

Back
Top Bottom