Mixed bag mail day...

skip20

The (un)official PC Showdown Special Comments Guy
Real Name
Skip
Hey fellas,

Got a bit of everything in here, set chase cards, PC items, favourite card types and a couple of legendary ballers which I just had to get an auto card of....

To start with the MJ for my 93-94 Fleer Jam Session chase - only need about 10 more cards for the complete set! Bring back the tall boys!

DSCF5175.jpg

A few low end Stocktons for the PC: Skytech Force, SPXcitement 1030/2999 and Ultimate Legends 403/499

DSCF5176.jpg

Couple more GU for the best ever triple double guards: Donruss Legends 17/250, goes well with the other two /500...

DSCF5177.jpg

Couple of sweet looking cards (love Letterman and patch autos): Cazzie Russell 127/199 and Hilton Armstrong 22/50

DSCF5178.jpg

...and finally

...two of my favourite (non PC) ballers

...first auto of each player that I've managed to get!

...one is the master of the killer crossover (the UTEP 2 Step) and the other was simply known as the Admiral.

Tim Hardaway and David Robinson!

DSCF5179.jpg

Thanks for looking guys - should have more stuff in next week including two major splurge items! :kick:

Timmy Hardaway, i used to love his cross overs, can't remember him having shoulders like that though he's a solid thing.
Nice pick ups mate

Nice DRob auto, whoever sold you that is a legend... ;) haha

Some great pickups mate.

Thanks fellas - I haven't seen too many Timmy autos around the place so had to pick this one up. ...and yes, it does look like he has arms as big as Ben Wallace in that pic. Not a big fan of the free throw pose - but hey, I ain't complaining! Kudos to Jay for the D-Rob auto been wanting one of those for a while!

Next mailday should be huge! Two of my more expensive purchases - but not a patch (pardon the pun) on some of the bank breaking cards you see on here!

Back
Top Bottom