Member Thankyou Sticky

Big thanks to collectorsGALLORE for the 5 D.J Augustin base/inserts i wasn't expecting. Very helpful in my persuit of all 348 of his RC's. :v:

Loafic has struck again!!!!!!!!!!

Massive thank you Branko for the Baron Davis IP auto, truely amazing and an unexpected surprise.

I am speechless .................:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

massive thanks to KnicksFan (Sam) from NZ who kindly sent me an autographed copy of one of Walt Frazier's books... just because!!!!!! phenomenal gesture and i genuinely appreciate it :thumbsup:

keep an eye out in mynext mailday for it

A couple people to thank

ace-e for including those extra JO base in our mega deal. I did not have any of them. Thanks heaps

sirdylan for including the JO card and the Paul Roos Hall of Fame card in our deal.

You are both champions:thumbsup::thumbsup:

massive thanks to shawnbradleyfan for the free 90-91 hoops cards! only need another 6 to complete the set....after 16 years. your a legend!

Thanks to Billyhoyle for the freebie JO base that he sent.

Another legend of this great site:worthy::D:thumbsup:

thanks a million to postgsl (garth) for sending me some freebie walt frazier vintage cards... its much appreciated

youre a star :D

Big thanks to John a.k.a slobbythegreat for sending me 2 Premier base cards for free. And another to Nick a.k.a vivo87 for sending me some free cards in our deal!!!! You two are legends!!!! :D :worthy:

Cheers

thanks to andrew (billyhoyle) for the freebie frazier starquest insert he sent me... i appreciate it buddy!

Thank you so very much to "A few Ozcarders" as it was written on the package... i opened it to find 2 freebies: one was a 1996 topps rc reprint walt frazier auto that i needed and the other an spa by the number walt frazier auto/patch that I also needed (very well researched... so extra kudos)... both cards will be posted in a mailday tonight

I reckon its headed up by shaun (smc2910)... if it is you buddy, i really do appreciate it & also let me know if anyone else was responsible as a part of it please...

here's to ozcards! the greatest place in the free world!!

Thank you so very much to "A few Ozcarders" as it was written on the package... i opened it to find 2 freebies: one was a 1996 topps rc reprint walt frazier auto that i needed and the other an spa by the number walt frazier auto/patch that I also needed (very well researched... so extra kudos)... both cards will be posted in a mailday tonight

I reckon its headed up by shaun (smc2910)... if it is you buddy, i really do appreciate it & also let me know if anyone else was responsible as a part of it please...

here's to ozcards! the greatest place in the free world!!

you more than deserve it dude

:D

Back
Top Bottom