Member Thankyou Sticky

I would like to say THANK YOU to
bruntyblue- for the Shawn Bradley cards he sent me.
exzibit3- for buying a Manute Bol Topps Echelon Auto /99 on Ebay and giving it me.

I really appreciate it guys!
Are you interested in selling or trading any of your Manute Bol cards for other rare Manute Cards? If so please contact me. Thanks, Brian

A big thanks to Dave @tak35bne
Dave contacted me a little while back, knowing i was a Star Wars, non sports collector, he said he had a few inserts & asked if i was interested
I received a huge package from Dave just now with a heap of Star Wars trading card inserts, wow, alot more than i imagined
(i was thinking a handful of inserts) - packaged, postaged, all of this & he asked for nothing in return

Dave is a genuinely nice guy, a true gentlemen
Its moments like this make you stop & appreciate the people around us - thankyou Dave for your generosity

If you are ever in Sydney, let me know, would be great to catch up for a beer or coffee

Just got some unexpected mail. A Super Sweet Doug McBucketts Noir Patch Auto from a pillar of the comunity.
@hackadeandre Thanks again Liam.
This sort of thing is why I've been involved with this hobby for almost 30yrs.
Damn! Am I really that old?
Yeah you must be old Marko lol although I don't think I'm far behind you . Appreciate the kind words mate and you are also a pillar of the card community that's helped me out plenty in the past .

Shout out to @boosta for the unexpected Gold Standard Metal card - went out of his way to do me a 'solid'. Champion effort man, I'll pay it forward!

I'd like to give a big thank you to my young mate @Keatoboy who very kindly sent me a card signed by former Australian cricket captain and now commentator/Fujitsu spruiker Mark Taylor, which he obtained via a TTM request.

Much appreciated and treasured by this old-fashioned cricket fan. Thanks again mate!

You're welcome mate thanks for the Tap 'N' Play cards too, especially the Ellyse Perry