Member Thankyou Sticky

I should really make more use of this thread!

Big shout outs to the following guys who have gone out of their way at their own expense in recent times to help me out with what can only be said to be some fairly inconsequential cards to most people!

I'm sure most avid collectors on this forum will agree these blokes are what makes sites like this great! Definitely owe all of you guys a favour or at least a beer sometime! Bloody legends!

@kiwi_in_melb @GarnettFan4Life @penny collector

Big thank you to @ben82 who I bought some Warriors cards off recently. Got a big shock to see he had thrown in a sweet Mullin card as a bonus. Thanks man, really appreciate it!

I must have done something right because the good karma is coming to me in spades!

Biggest overdue shout out to @nichj99 for an unexpected trade well and truly in my favour, @0kramrajnoc for an out of the blue surprise which really brightened my day and @Coopz05 for the freebie towards the boxtopper set chase!

Don't worry - I've definitely 'paid it forward' some good news all-round from some top notch members!

I must have done something right because the good karma is coming to me in spades!

Biggest overdue shout out to @nichj99 for an unexpected trade well and truly in my favour, @0kramrajnoc for an out of the blue surprise which really brightened my day and @Coopz05 for the freebie towards the boxtopper set chase!

Don't worry - I've definitely 'paid it forward' some good news all-round from some top notch members!
You're welcome mate!

Back
Top Bottom