Member Thankyou Sticky

A big thank you to Matt aka Shawn Bradley Fan who arranged to buy a couple of cards for me off of US ebay sellers who would not post overseas

Thanks again to dave (Cant Fly) for obtaining a Chef from another board for me + a free chef ovation Rc Auto /99 and some free parallel rookies, I'll get ya back and I finally think i found something I have that you may need

Thanks to Ace E for some card sincluding a sweet box topper Donyell Marshall RC Insert - its awesome even if it was damaged (the way it came in the box) I love it!

Also a thanks to Gomoto who sent me a cheerup package of some cards...

and a big thanks goes to fastbaja who sent me an extra card in our recent trade afte ri forgot to bid on his auction.... stupid hobart trip LOL

You're a legend mate!

A Big Thanks to wjrwebber for some UD stickers & panini stickers,which I needed for my PC sticker collection.

Thanks Tracy

Thanks heaps to Dave / Can't Fly for sending me some base for the Luxury Box set and a Zo Topps Pristine from a few years back. Much appreciated as always mate

Thank you to these 3 members

IficouldbelikeChauncey
kobe4mvp
BillyHoyle

For the awesome cards i recieved over the last few days

have to thanks Garth aka postgsl, for sending me more than i expected of maggette cards, thanks mate!

I would like to thank..

Tracy and Al for Horace Grant Freebies.. including inserts and parallel

I really appreciate it because I do not have 2 of them....

you guys always keep the ozcard spirit alive...

cheers

big thanks to nandalinnaung for sending me some cards of the players i collect, plus a Rookie Card i needed for my project, thanks Linn, much appreciated!

i would like to thanks darren(IfIcouldbelikeChauncey) for sending me to free pc cards which ill mailday shortly,mate you are a legend for this gesture and it wont be forgotton thats for sure

so thanks darren much appreciated

cheers

Thanks to FOOLISH for the Mike Miller 03-04 Tripple Dim base.

Thanks to SUE_7777 for the Devin Harris Sweet Shot Signature SHots auto.

Thanks to CAN'T FLY via SUE_7777 for the Bazooka Mike Miller mini sticker.

Thanks to all of you.

I'd like to thank Travis (Funkadelic) for sending me these...

biggest padded envelope I ever received....

1. Bulls first championship members uncut kodak sheet.. (including Horace Grant card of course).

2. Topps Reserve 8x10 auto Maurice Taylor Canvas autograph...

3. inserts cards for my Trademark moves set..

4. Amare/Dwight OneOnOne Ultra game used /100 need the number for my Dwight Numbers project.. and I don't also have the card.. so it's a big one for me...

I am very happy and speechless.... thanks alot...