Member Thankyou Sticky

Big thanks to collectorsGALLORE for the 5 D.J Augustin base/inserts i wasn't expecting. Very helpful in my persuit of all 348 of his RC's. :v:

Loafic has struck again!!!!!!!!!!

Massive thank you Branko for the Baron Davis IP auto, truely amazing and an unexpected surprise.

I am speechless .................

massive thanks to KnicksFan (Sam) from NZ who kindly sent me an autographed copy of one of Walt Frazier's books... just because!!!!!! phenomenal gesture and i genuinely appreciate it

keep an eye out in mynext mailday for it

A couple people to thank

ace-e for including those extra JO base in our mega deal. I did not have any of them. Thanks heaps

sirdylan for including the JO card and the Paul Roos Hall of Fame card in our deal.

You are both champions

massive thanks to shawnbradleyfan for the free 90-91 hoops cards! only need another 6 to complete the set....after 16 years. your a legend!

Thanks to Billyhoyle for the freebie JO base that he sent.

Another legend of this great site

thanks a million to postgsl (garth) for sending me some freebie walt frazier vintage cards... its much appreciated

youre a star

Big thanks to John a.k.a slobbythegreat for sending me 2 Premier base cards for free. And another to Nick a.k.a vivo87 for sending me some free cards in our deal!!!! You two are legends!!!!

Cheers

thanks to andrew (billyhoyle) for the freebie frazier starquest insert he sent me... i appreciate it buddy!

Thank you so very much to "A few Ozcarders" as it was written on the package... i opened it to find 2 freebies: one was a 1996 topps rc reprint walt frazier auto that i needed and the other an spa by the number walt frazier auto/patch that I also needed (very well researched... so extra kudos)... both cards will be posted in a mailday tonight

I reckon its headed up by shaun (smc2910)... if it is you buddy, i really do appreciate it & also let me know if anyone else was responsible as a part of it please...

here's to ozcards! the greatest place in the free world!!

you more than deserve it dude